HomePortalFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
The domain www.kitopen.com will expire on 2018-08-17. Update your bookmarks to point at http://kito.forumotion.com/
You can use google search to find threads and posts here now. Example

Extra bars Source request

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dead Stars

Dead Stars

Game username : DyingStar
Server : Dragon heart and Dragon heart 2 (being made)
Female Posts : 292

Extra bars Source request Empty
PostSubject: Extra bars Source request   Extra bars Source request I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 2:47 am

I got totally confused with making new stat bars for my IT server. I got some help from RedEye, but it's still kinda confusing.

If anyone out here is a good coder, I'm making a request! Smile
I need these things:

Hunger and thirst: When you stand in a water plane and perform the Lick action, your character's thirst bar fills up. if you killed a prey, walk over to it, perform the Eat action, which used to be the Buttswing action. (it will probably still be called Buttswing in the source though XD) then hunger fills up.

This may sound weird at first, but i need a bladder bar too. (just never let this go to 90% or above)
when this bar goes up too high, you will perform an action that is hidden in the action menu in game.
to prevent this from going too high, use the action that goes with this bar. It is the replaced "Point" action (don't ask)
I know it's kinda weird, I have issues with realisticness.

Last thing. I need a stamina bar, it goes up when laying down, and falls when running. you will be forced to walk when this bar goes to 0.
But don't worry. It goes down slowly, so you can catch prey.

extra requests: I need killed prey to fade... lets say, a minute after it was killed, so you have time to eat.
I also need different textures for each bar, each with it's own color. Make it simple, so I can modify it to my tastes.

I hope this doesn't sound too complicated. I tried my best to do it myself.

Smile
Back to top Go down
Dead Account

Dead Account

Male Posts : 531

PostSubject: Re: Extra bars Source request   Extra bars Source request I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 13, 2013 3:27 pm

Interesting.... I really honestly make this kind of stuff.. But good idea's! And the Point this (Don't ask)
is funny LOL xDD
Back to top Go down
Dead Stars

Dead Stars

Game username : DyingStar
Server : Dragon heart and Dragon heart 2 (being made)
Female Posts : 292

PostSubject: Re: Extra bars Source request   Extra bars Source request I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 01, 2013 4:20 pm

yeah, thanks.

does that mean you are a coder?
Back to top Go down
Dead Account

Dead Account

PostSubject: Re: Extra bars Source request   Extra bars Source request I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2013 1:55 am

Star of Tyredon wrote:
yeah, thanks.

does that mean you are a coder?

I posted that when I was a noob sigh

I meant as in I'm learning how to, etc.

You may want to ask Myz, Myz is an expert coder from what I see Smile 

Back to top Go down
Slycan

Game username : Sly
Server : KITO
Female Posts : 1198

PostSubject: Re: Extra bars Source request   Extra bars Source request I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2013 7:45 pm

I haven't seen Myz help anyone cept LM to be honest xD
Back to top Go down
Dead Account

Dead Account

PostSubject: Re: Extra bars Source request   Extra bars Source request I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2013 8:03 pm

Slycan wrote:
I haven't seen Myz help anyone cept LM to be honest xD

Nahh, Myz helped my friend make it where mods can spawn, and also Myz solved various coding problems.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Extra bars Source request   Extra bars Source request I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Extra bars Source request
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Keeping I.T. Open :: GENERAL :: Suggestions-
Jump to: