HomePortalFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
The domain www.kitopen.com will expire on 2018-08-17. Update your bookmarks to point at http://kito.forumotion.com/
You can use google search to find threads and posts here now. Example

Admins cant spawn/create private items.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
lol_lions

lol_lions

Game username : lol_lions
Server : Impressive Dragon
Female Posts : 95

spawn - Admins cant spawn/create private items. Empty
PostSubject: Admins cant spawn/create private items.   spawn - Admins cant spawn/create private items. I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 11:09 pm

We cant spawn private items, but are admins. Whats happening?
Back to top Go down
Cortana

Game username : Cortana
Server : Impressive Elements [Global Moderator]
Female Posts : 71

PostSubject: Re: Admins cant spawn/create private items.   spawn - Admins cant spawn/create private items. I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 11:17 pm

I'd like to know what you mean with screenshots..but let me explain what I THINK is going on.

You cannot spawn private items as an admin. It's just in the coding. The hoster has to assign the private items. If you want to easily spawn the item, I'd suggest putting the items number as '0'.
Back to top Go down
Walkeen

PostSubject: Re: Admins cant spawn/create private items.   spawn - Admins cant spawn/create private items. I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 12:08 am

The in-game command to spawn an item that has been implemented into your server is

/crooteitom

The proper name for the item you want to spawn can be found by looking at your items.cfg list. Say you want a version of a necklace, say the second version. It'd be most likely named necklace2. Then it'd look like this.

/crooteitom necklace2

Hope that helps.
Back to top Go down
lol_lions

lol_lions

PostSubject: Re: Admins cant spawn/create private items.   spawn - Admins cant spawn/create private items. I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 1:58 am

Walkeen, no, we dont use KITO code. I dont think, i think we use the actual OLD IT code.

So if anyone has experiance with old IT..plez *acts noob* plz Sad

Anyways LOL, What it says is Cannot Create private items.
Back to top Go down
Cortana

Game username : Cortana
Server : Impressive Elements [Global Moderator]
Female Posts : 71

PostSubject: Re: Admins cant spawn/create private items.   spawn - Admins cant spawn/create private items. I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 2:18 am

lol_lions wrote:
Walkeen, no, we dont use KITO code. I dont think, i think we use the actual OLD IT code.

So if anyone has experiance with old IT..plez *acts noob* plz :(

Figured that's what happened. As I said before, switch the items number which is probably '1', and replace it with '0'. That way you can spawn it without trouble only if you're an admin or someone with a spawning power. If you don't know what I'm talking about then look to this older thread you created: http://kito.forumotion.com/t298-how-to-make-items-public-or-private?highlight=private
Back to top Go down
Walkeen

PostSubject: Re: Admins cant spawn/create private items.   spawn - Admins cant spawn/create private items. I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 4:43 am

lol_lions wrote:

So if anyone has experiance with old IT..plez *acts noob* plz Sad

Sorry, I haven't gotten the chance to be an admin.

And also, I have been around OLD IT, don't judge someone just by their account age.

Good luck in finding what you're looking for anyway.
Back to top Go down
lol_lions

lol_lions

PostSubject: Re: Admins cant spawn/create private items.   spawn - Admins cant spawn/create private items. I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 6:09 am

Oh i didnt even look at your account age LOL sorry! I actually just thought everyone knew the new KITO code is all.

This is Solved, for now i guess. :U Thanks to everyone who helped!
Back to top Go down
lazyzim

™
lazyzim

Server : Dragon's Den
Male Posts : 765

PostSubject: Re: Admins cant spawn/create private items.   spawn - Admins cant spawn/create private items. I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 6:56 am

If you are trying to spawn items from the original IT that were flagged private I suggest you delete them from your server. There is a list on KITO of what original items can and can not be used anymore.

We have over 600 items available on Dragon's Den but we removed the original private items (there aren't that many) at the request of the owners as they have not been made them available for public release. There are many suitable replacement items available on KITO as packages for you to use.

~Lazyzim~

Back to top Go down
lol_lions

lol_lions

PostSubject: Re: Admins cant spawn/create private items.   spawn - Admins cant spawn/create private items. I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 7:49 pm

Lazyzim, i have not been trying to spawn original IT items. And, My server isnt public at the moment anyways.

Once again, thanks because this is solved ^-^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Admins cant spawn/create private items.   spawn - Admins cant spawn/create private items. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Admins cant spawn/create private items.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Keeping I.T. Open :: SUPPORT :: Support :: Solved Support Issues-
Jump to: