HomePortalFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
The domain www.kitopen.com will expire on 2018-08-17. Update your bookmarks to point at http://kito.forumotion.com/
You can use google search to find threads and posts here now. Example

I need the test client for, well, testing!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Pyrite

Female Posts : 10

I need the test client for, well, testing!   Empty
PostSubject: I need the test client for, well, testing!    I need the test client for, well, testing!   I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 13, 2013 4:00 pm

I have lots of critters that I need to test, and I can't do it on the server they are made for because I lack the ability to spawn critters.

So, please either make it where I can connect, or add offline play with commands, skills, saving, and working critters.

Thank you.
Back to top Go down
NoOneImportant
Very Helpful
Very Helpful
NoOneImportant

Server : None
Male Posts : 1320

PostSubject: Re: I need the test client for, well, testing!    I need the test client for, well, testing!   I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 13, 2013 4:05 pm

or you could save red the trouble and just compile your own loopback by putting 127.0.0.1 in the server address.
Back to top Go down
Pyrite

Female Posts : 10

PostSubject: Re: I need the test client for, well, testing!    I need the test client for, well, testing!   I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 13, 2013 4:15 pm

I think it would be a lot easier if someone put one up for download. Like, as a simple test client, nothing else.
Back to top Go down
Meadowstar

Meadowstar

Game username : Meadowstar (or sometimes Meadowstar01)
Female Posts : 1167

PostSubject: Re: I need the test client for, well, testing!    I need the test client for, well, testing!   I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 13, 2013 10:16 pm

Varagena wrote:
I think it would be a lot easier if someone put one up for download.  Like, as a simple test client, nothing else.  

That's what the KITO test client is for.
Back to top Go down
TechnoWulfeh

TechnoWulfeh

Game username : TechnoWulfeh
Server : Too many to count.
Female Posts : 185

PostSubject: Re: I need the test client for, well, testing!    I need the test client for, well, testing!   I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 13, 2013 11:32 pm

Meadowstar wrote:
Varagena wrote:
I think it would be a lot easier if someone put one up for download.  Like, as a simple test client, nothing else.  

Aren't they asking for a test server because KITO is down? Or is it no longer offline?
Back to top Go down
Meadowstar

Meadowstar

Game username : Meadowstar (or sometimes Meadowstar01)
Female Posts : 1167

PostSubject: Re: I need the test client for, well, testing!    I need the test client for, well, testing!   I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 13, 2013 11:40 pm

TechnoWulfeh wrote:
Meadowstar wrote:
Varagena wrote:

Aren't they asking for a test server because KITO is down? Or is it no longer offline?

...That never occurred to me. What was I thinking?? *Facepalm* I'm so stupid at times!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I need the test client for, well, testing!    I need the test client for, well, testing!   I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I need the test client for, well, testing!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Keeping I.T. Open :: KITO Test Client-
Jump to: