HomePortalFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
The domain www.kitopen.com will expire on 2018-08-17. Update your bookmarks to point at http://kito.forumotion.com/
You can use google search to find threads and posts here now. Example

Map Editor+ Mesh

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Yokie

Yokie

Game username : Yokie
Server : Realm of Blood
Female Posts : 24

Map Editor+ Mesh Empty
PostSubject: Map Editor+ Mesh   Map Editor+ Mesh I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2013 11:37 pm

So Like you see in the title , I try to edit a map, and add mesh in it. . . So I have already the "Map maker tutorial" [folder] I just need information to place iteme. thanks <3
Back to top Go down
PatriciaMoonWolf

PatriciaMoonWolf

Game username : PatriciaWolf OLD NAMES: PacussWolf, kovu03
Server : SoulPaws- Owner, Tomorrowland-Admin, SN...
Female Posts : 81

Map Editor+ Mesh Empty
PostSubject: Re: Map Editor+ Mesh   Map Editor+ Mesh I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2013 11:59 am

You need place the map folder into terrains folder in your Build folder where you have game and media. So here: Build\Client\media\terrains .
Here put the folder. THEM open CustomWorlds.txt in terrains and write there your map name, this same in Worlds.txt . Them copy the datas from your *new* map folder, ( MAPNAME.world, MAPNAME.material ... ) aaand paste it into Default map. * do not copy any CustomPortals.txt into default! * THEM, make a portal for the map. SO, login into game, go into map where you want have the portal, stay in the same position where you WANT HAVE the map portal, and them write in chat this command:
/position

Them in chat you will see "Your position is *nubmers*" SO now you need to write the numbers on any note or i don´t know where, but you need these NUMBERs for posite your portal. So like... we make a map called omfg . Them we go into map Waterfall and write position. THe chat will write:
Your position is 1470.52 164.099 535.66.
copy the numbers ( i think write it on any paper ) and now. Go into terrains, open Waterfall and now make a new Text document ( txt ) with name CustomPortals.txt . Now open it, and paste there THIS:

Code:
[Portal]
THE NUMBER
THE MAP NAME
#
Now go into the map where you make the CustomPortals.txt and enjoy! ^w^
Back to top Go down
http://www.soul-paws-official.proboards.com
Yokie

Yokie

Game username : Yokie
Server : Realm of Blood
Female Posts : 24

Map Editor+ Mesh Empty
PostSubject: Re: Map Editor+ Mesh   Map Editor+ Mesh I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2013 6:21 pm

PacussWolf♥ wrote:
You need place the map folder into terrains folder in your Build folder where you have game and media. So here: Build\Client\media\terrains .
Here put the folder. THEM open CustomWorlds.txt in terrains and write there your map name, this same in Worlds.txt . Them copy the datas from your *new* map folder, ( MAPNAME.world, MAPNAME.material ... ) aaand paste it into Default map. * do not copy any CustomPortals.txt into default! * THEM, make a portal for the map. SO, login into game, go into map where you want have the portal, stay in the same position where you WANT HAVE the map portal, and them write in chat this command:
/position

Them in chat you will see "Your position is *nubmers*" SO now you need to write the numbers on any note or i don´t know where, but you need these NUMBERs for posite your portal. So like... we make a map called omfg . Them we go into map Waterfall and write position. THe chat will write:
copy the numbers ( i think write it on any paper ) and now. Go into terrains, open Waterfall and now make a new Text document ( txt ) with name CustomPortals.txt . Now open it, and paste there THIS:

Code:
[Portal]
THE NUMBER
THE MAP NAME
#
Thanks Alots =^w^=
Back to top Go down
PatriciaMoonWolf

PatriciaMoonWolf

Game username : PatriciaWolf OLD NAMES: PacussWolf, kovu03
Server : SoulPaws- Owner, Tomorrowland-Admin, SN...
Female Posts : 81

Map Editor+ Mesh Empty
PostSubject: Re: Map Editor+ Mesh   Map Editor+ Mesh I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 19, 2013 10:03 am

Yokie wrote:
PacussWolf♥ wrote:
/position

Code:
[Portal]
THE NUMBER
THE MAP NAME
#
Thanks Alots =^w^=
Lol thats okay <3
Back to top Go down
http://www.soul-paws-official.proboards.com
Sponsored content

Map Editor+ Mesh Empty