HomePortalFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
The domain www.kitopen.com will expire on 2018-08-17. Update your bookmarks to point at http://kito.forumotion.com/
You can use google search to find threads and posts here now. Example

How can you make it so mods can spawn items/prey? [SOLVED]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
dictatorpickles

dictatorpickles

Male Posts : 24

How can you make it so mods can spawn items/prey? [SOLVED] Empty
PostSubject: How can you make it so mods can spawn items/prey? [SOLVED]   How can you make it so mods can spawn items/prey? [SOLVED] I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 27, 2013 8:52 pm

Not sure if this has been brought up before. Well, actually, I DID find this being brought up before but it did not specify which file in the source you were supposed to open to modify. So which part do you modify in which file (in solution)? Sorry if this is a stupid question or it's not possible... the mods at my server really want to spawn stuff.

Ah crap, I meant to put it in support D: Sorry, please move it...

Last edited by Kasumi on Thu Aug 29, 2013 7:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
NoOneImportant
Very Helpful
Very Helpful
NoOneImportant

Server : None
Male Posts : 1320

PostSubject: Re: How can you make it so mods can spawn items/prey? [SOLVED]   How can you make it so mods can spawn items/prey? [SOLVED] I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 27, 2013 10:32 pm

One thing I don't understand is why would you give moderators the ability to spawn items and prey. Its possible to enable it but, making a code to limit what can be spawned would take a actual programmer. If you give in-game mods admin abilities you might as well just make them admins.

my opinion anyway.
Back to top Go down
Myz
Coder
Coder

Server : Last Moon(http://lastmoon.org), Dawn of Eternity(http://dawn-of-eternity.com)

PostSubject: Re: How can you make it so mods can spawn items/prey? [SOLVED]   How can you make it so mods can spawn items/prey? [SOLVED] I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 27, 2013 11:53 pm

MagixGUI.h

Code:
else if(tParam==COMMAND_CREATEITEM && mDef->isAdmin)checkItemEquippable(tCaption,true,true);
 else if(tParam==COMMAND_SPAWNITEM && (mDef->isAdmin))checkItemEquippable(tCaption,true,true,true);
to

Code:
else if(tParam==COMMAND_CREATEITEM && (mDef->isAdmin||mDef->isMod))checkItemEquippable(tCaption,true,true);
else if(tParam==COMMAND_SPAWNITEM && (mDef->isAdmin||mDef->isMod))checkItemEquippable(tCaption,true,true,true);
and
Code:
else if(tParam==COMMAND_SPAWN && mDef->isAdmin)
to
Code:
else if(tParam==COMMAND_SPAWN && (mDef->isAdmin||mDef->isMod))
Back to top Go down
dictatorpickles

dictatorpickles

Male Posts : 24

PostSubject: Re: How can you make it so mods can spawn items/prey? [SOLVED]   How can you make it so mods can spawn items/prey? [SOLVED] I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 28, 2013 12:34 am

Myz wrote:
MagixGUI.h

Code:
else if(tParam==COMMAND_CREATEITEM && mDef->isAdmin)checkItemEquippable(tCaption,true,true);
 else if(tParam==COMMAND_SPAWNITEM && (mDef->isAdmin))checkItemEquippable(tCaption,true,true,true);
to

Code:
else if(tParam==COMMAND_CREATEITEM && (mDef->isAdmin||mDef->isMod))checkItemEquippable(tCaption,true,true);
else if(tParam==COMMAND_SPAWNITEM && (mDef->isAdmin||mDef->isMod))checkItemEquippable(tCaption,true,true,true);
and
Code:
else if(tParam==COMMAND_SPAWN && mDef->isAdmin)
to
Code:
else if(tParam==COMMAND_SPAWN && (mDef->isAdmin||mDef->isMod))
Oh thanks Myz, I'll be sure to try it owo

EDIT: It worked :3 thanks again Myz.
Back to top Go down
Nuttybear

Nuttybear

Game username : Nuttybear
Server : Digital Reminiscence [Owner]
Female Posts : 60

PostSubject: Re: How can you make it so mods can spawn items/prey? [SOLVED]   How can you make it so mods can spawn items/prey? [SOLVED] I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 31, 2013 7:59 pm

After you put in all the codes, what would you do then, to make it work in-game?
Back to top Go down
http://miskai.boards.net/
Delete me.
Coder
Coder

Male Posts : 353

PostSubject: Re: How can you make it so mods can spawn items/prey? [SOLVED]   How can you make it so mods can spawn items/prey? [SOLVED] I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 01, 2014 8:01 pm

Nothing..?
It works if you are a Mod. Then you just use what would normally be admin commands.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How can you make it so mods can spawn items/prey? [SOLVED]   How can you make it so mods can spawn items/prey? [SOLVED] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How can you make it so mods can spawn items/prey? [SOLVED]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Keeping I.T. Open :: SUPPORT :: Support :: Solved Support Issues-
Jump to: