HomePortalFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
The domain www.kitopen.com will expire on 2018-08-17. Update your bookmarks to point at http://kito.forumotion.com/
You can use google search to find threads and posts here now. Example

Suggestion for the forum

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dead Account

Dead Account

Male Posts : 531

Suggestion for the forum Empty
PostSubject: Suggestion for the forum   Suggestion for the forum I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 2:02 am

I was going to say, it would be nice if you could remove comments from people on your OWN topic.

Some people I know are very rude and post hurtful comments and I know they will again.
It would be awesome if you could do this on the KITO forum.

Move if this is in the wrong place, sorry, but please do so.
Back to top Go down
Draak
Texture Artist
Texture Artist
Draak

Game username : Draak
Female Posts : 681

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion for the forum   Suggestion for the forum I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 2:35 am

As nice as it would be to remove the junky comments from threads. The thing is, say like...someone has a topic about their creations and the stuff is clearly stolen. Said user could just delete all the comments saying that their work is stolen, and keep all the comments praising their "work".
Sure you could PM the staff about the stolen work, but their PM inbox isnt always open.

So it's kind of an iffy thing.
Back to top Go down
Dead Account

Dead Account

Male Posts : 531

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion for the forum   Suggestion for the forum I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 3:00 am

Draak wrote:
As nice as it would be to remove the junky comments from threads. The thing is, say like...someone has a topic about their creations and the stuff is clearly stolen. Said user could just delete all the comments saying that their work is stolen, and keep all the comments praising their "work".
Sure you could PM the staff about the stolen work, but their PM inbox isnt always open.

So it's kind of an iffy thing.
You can always edit the thread.
Back to top Go down
Slycan

Game username : Sly
Server : KITO
Female Posts : 1198

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion for the forum   Suggestion for the forum I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 5:07 am

I don't like the idea. Like Draak said it will prevent art and content thieves from being properly bitched at
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion for the forum   Suggestion for the forum I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Suggestion for the forum
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Keeping I.T. Open :: GENERAL :: Suggestions-
Jump to: