HomePortalFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
The domain www.kitopen.com will expire on 2018-08-17. Update your bookmarks to point at http://kito.forumotion.com/
You can use google search to find threads and posts here now. Example

A Whole Bunch Of Wing Ideas :P

Go down 
AuthorMessage
KarmicDemon

KarmicDemon

Game username : Archangel Lacey
Server : Fires Of Heaven (Administrator)
Female Posts : 6

A Whole Bunch Of Wing Ideas :P Empty
PostSubject: A Whole Bunch Of Wing Ideas :P   A Whole Bunch Of Wing Ideas :P I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2013 8:35 pm

Hey Guys! (I have not posted anything for a REALLY long time Btw @_@)
I have great ideas for the wings. (CAUTION: TERRIBLE GRAMMAR, LOL.)

First off, I was kind of thinking if we could change the Wings' Meshes. I honestly like the original wings but, they kind of look a little bit tacky the way they are...positioned, you know how they are just in a "up and down" deal here. (I am not good with words, sadly.)

Second of all, the wing animation, I know someone made a new position for the body when the character is flying (Which I think is cool), but I am not talking about that kind of animation. I was thinking of a more realistic wing flap. (If that makes any sense at all.) A Idle Fly should be added too.

Lastly, a more Complex flying. For example, When the character is Flying upwards, (Pg Up) The position of the character is pointed up wards. And when you are using your camera to look around, the character's body points that way and/or flies that way.

Sorry guys for horrible grammar. -megusta-
Back to top Go down
WindRunner

WindRunner

PostSubject: Re: A Whole Bunch Of Wing Ideas :P   A Whole Bunch Of Wing Ideas :P I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 29, 2013 4:56 pm

Hmmmm you know that upward thing isn't a bad idea I bet if I messed with the coding of my server I could do that. (I was the one that made the body animation btw)
Back to top Go down
Raging Gabyte

Raging Gabyte

Server : Impressive Elements
Female Posts : 25

PostSubject: Re: A Whole Bunch Of Wing Ideas :P   A Whole Bunch Of Wing Ideas :P I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 29, 2013 6:28 pm

To fix the way the wings are "folded", you would have to re-rig the mesh with a different skeleton, or modify it where it can fold in nicely.

Back to top Go down
GlaciaTheWolf
Animator
Animator
GlaciaTheWolf

Game username : Glacia, GlaciaIceWolf, GlaciaTheWolf
Server : DD (member) Wolf soul (member)
Female Posts : 1049

PostSubject: Re: A Whole Bunch Of Wing Ideas :P   A Whole Bunch Of Wing Ideas :P I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 1:50 am

You wouldn't necessarily have to re-rig them, just position them differently, though, the way the are rigged is odd.
Back to top Go down
daisyna

PostSubject: Re: A Whole Bunch Of Wing Ideas :P   A Whole Bunch Of Wing Ideas :P I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 07, 2014 3:04 am

glaciaicewolf wrote:
You wouldn't necessarily have to re-rig them, just position them differently, though, the way the are rigged is odd.
technically you would have to rerig them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Whole Bunch Of Wing Ideas :P   A Whole Bunch Of Wing Ideas :P I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Whole Bunch Of Wing Ideas :P
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Keeping I.T. Open :: GENERAL :: Suggestions-
Jump to: