HomePortalFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
The domain www.kitopen.com will expire on 2018-08-17. Update your bookmarks to point at http://kito.forumotion.com/
You can use google search to find threads and posts here now. Example

Set Color Value/Hue/Contrast

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ren Massahiro

Ren Massahiro

Male Posts : 24

Set Color Value/Hue/Contrast Empty
PostSubject: Set Color Value/Hue/Contrast   Set Color Value/Hue/Contrast I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2014 1:08 am

Is it possible to set your color scale to only a strict variety of colors? Example: If you are making a realistic game and you want your players to only be able to select 'realistic' colors. So that way you have no sparkle lions/wolves prancin their neon selves into your server.
This includes a color scheme for admin's aswell. Such has admin's can have whatever color marking but normal users would have the brown-tan grey/black-white colors.

Some people may not think it's a good idea but for a really realistic type game, to keep the feel of the realism, I figure this would help.
Back to top Go down
ShadoWolfozo

ShadoWolfozo

Game username : ShadoWolfozo
Server : GROWL: Spirits
Male Posts : 875

Set Color Value/Hue/Contrast Empty
PostSubject: Re: Set Color Value/Hue/Contrast   Set Color Value/Hue/Contrast I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2014 9:07 am

Would probably work better to pre-set colours because adjusting the RGB codes will not do a thing (100% G will still make it a shade of green, regardless)

So it would be similar to the marking selector, where you cycle through a set of available colours.
Absolutely no idea how to do this though.

This will not prevent player submitted presets from having funky as hell colours though.
Back to top Go down

Set Color Value/Hue/Contrast
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Keeping I.T. Open :: GENERAL :: Suggestions-
Jump to: