HomePortalFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
The domain www.kitopen.com will expire on 2018-08-17. Update your bookmarks to point at http://kito.forumotion.com/
Meet the new KITO admins & hear their plans here.
You can use google search to find threads and posts here now. Example

Share | 

Private items! *Which are okay, and which arn't*

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Nala_91
Texture Artist
Texture Artist

Game username : Nala_91
Server : Royal Skies
Female Posts : 131

PostSubject: Private items! *Which are okay, and which arn't*   Mon Aug 01, 2011 12:27 am

Here is a list of all Private Items from the Original Impressive Title as well as their original owners. Some are free for public use at this time, some are not. This list is subject to change at any time. If anyone knows who the remaining 'unowned' Private Items belong to, please PM me.

Private Items not allowed to be used without permission from their owners are highlighted in Red; Private Items with specific conditions will be highlighted in Orange and listed at the bottom of this list.
NOTE: Royal Skies has express permission to use some of the items listed for non-public use from their respective owners.

* Red's Helmet - Rednight
    * Red's Horns - Rednight
    * Tail Fire - Rednight
    * Grad's Helmet - Grad
    * Demon Horns - Tigg
    * Xarima's Necklace - Xako
    * Vanity's Necklace - Vanity
    * Warrior's Necklace - ???
    * Koru Pendant - Ruby, Venku & KanuTGL
    * Baltra's Necklace - Baltra
    * Mithris's Medal - Mithris
    * Sharktooth Necklace - Shady
    * Shards:
      * Aura
      * Red
      * Blue
      * Green - Tut'elar
      * Fire - Alpha & Tut'elar
      * Star - TellTaleHeart
      * Shadow - Razmirz

* Souls:
      * Green - Tidus
      * Purple - Kitka
      * Blue - Mejony

* Sheek's Bracelet - This Land/Sheek
    * Water Pouch - Noana
    * Buri's Collar - Buri/Cloaked
    * Pepper's Collar - Kerijiano
    * Blood Reaver - Razmirz
    * Left & Right Soul Eye - Razmirz
    * Paw - ???
    * Left Paw Fire, Right Paw Fire & Tail Fire - Neir/Shiro
    * Checkered Tie - Cello/Mingan

* Buri's Collar: Must ask permission beforehand and remove ring before using.

* Left Paw Fire, Right Paw Fire & Tail Fire: Contest Items ONLY.

* Checkered Tie: Can only use if Cello/Mingan is a user on your server.

Last edited by Nala_91 on Mon Jan 21, 2013 4:57 am; edited 16 times in total
Back to top Go down
Slycan

Game username : Sly
Server : KITO
Female Posts : 1198

PostSubject: Re: Private items! *Which are okay, and which arn't*   Mon Aug 01, 2011 2:34 am

Thanks kindly Nala.
This will save alot of Dev's work from getting hated on / drama / and simply mesh some new ones, instead of ignoring and expecting every single person to contact them.
Back to top Go down
Darica

Game username : Darcia
Server : Impressive Leone, Impressive Cats

PostSubject: Re: Private items! *Which are okay, and which arn't*   Tue Aug 02, 2011 5:01 pm

Yup. Can we get pics of the non-private items? Smile
Back to top Go down
Draak
Texture Artist
Texture Artist

Game username : Draak
Female Posts : 681

PostSubject: Re: Private items! *Which are okay, and which arn't*   Wed Aug 03, 2011 3:51 am

There's a WIP list with images here if you wanna see: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Avani

Female Posts : 9

PostSubject: Re: Private items! *Which are okay, and which arn't*   Tue Aug 09, 2011 4:43 pm

Thanks for the list <3
Back to top Go down
Nala_91
Texture Artist
Texture Artist

PostSubject: Re: Private items! *Which are okay, and which arn't*   Thu Sep 15, 2011 8:51 pm

Updated
Back to top Go down
Nala_91
Texture Artist
Texture Artist

PostSubject: Re: Private items! *Which are okay, and which arn't*   Sun Sep 18, 2011 10:01 pm

Updated again.
Back to top Go down
Kenta Volkov

Game username : Kenta Volkov or Kenta Uzumaki
Server : ROM
Female Posts : 22

PostSubject: Re: Private items! *Which are okay, and which arn't*   Wed Oct 26, 2011 9:28 pm

Thanks for the update. c:

and Draak, the link to my thread of the images are gone. xD
The only way to see the post now is on 4 server sites which is Impressive Phoenix, Impressive Kingdom, Impressive Magic, as well as Impressive World and I wish here yet i don't see a spot.
Back to top Go down
Draak
Texture Artist
Texture Artist

Game username : Draak
Female Posts : 681

PostSubject: Re: Private items! *Which are okay, and which arn't*   Wed Oct 26, 2011 10:54 pm

O:

Auuuuuuuuuugh that's right for some reason...AGAIN they've closed the ITr forum with all that stuff on it.
Ah well, you can still keep using those images on those places XD if you need the links to the images again, just PM me or something.
Back to top Go down
Classique

Female Posts : 104

PostSubject: Re: Private items! *Which are okay, and which arn't*   Thu Dec 29, 2011 12:29 pm

Question since I'm working on dealing with the allowed and not allowed items. If let's say the souls are completely retextured with some other image would this make it okay? I believe that IW has done this with like the little lightning bit and other sturf. I've redone the souls in different textures, the shards, fire paws (both colors), fire tails (same), soul eyes, and currently working on Cello's Tie to make it a different pattern entirely. D; Just want to make sure I don't get murdered.
Back to top Go down
Nala_91
Texture Artist
Texture Artist

PostSubject: Re: Private items! *Which are okay, and which arn't*   Thu Dec 29, 2011 8:20 pm

Retexture it to something else and there fine.
Back to top Go down
Classique

PostSubject: Re: Private items! *Which are okay, and which arn't*   Thu Dec 29, 2011 9:58 pm

Sweet. Then I'm golden Very Happy Just trying to figure out how to retexture the shadow shard. ._.; Can't find what file it's connected too.
Back to top Go down
cattamer

Game username : cattamer
Server : Impressive Cats
Female Posts : 186

PostSubject: Re: Private items! *Which are okay, and which arn't*   Fri Dec 30, 2011 1:02 am

If these Items are Private... Then Why are they Public in other I.T. Servers?
Back to top Go down
http://impressivecats.createaforum.com
Classique

PostSubject: Re: Private items! *Which are okay, and which arn't*   Fri Dec 30, 2011 3:29 am

They shouldn't be. And likely that they completely ignored KITO as well as ignoring who gets credit. I mean...at least retexture them man.
Back to top Go down
cattamer

PostSubject: Re: Private items! *Which are okay, and which arn't*   Fri Dec 30, 2011 4:19 am

ah...
How Do I retexture the Shards and those?
Back to top Go down
Rekki

Game username : Rekki
Server : Native Era
Male Posts : 28

PostSubject: Re: Private items! *Which are okay, and which arn't*   Sun Jan 01, 2012 4:30 am

If you need, Cat, I can re-texture some things for you. But shards and glowy things like that, you'll have to ask around.
Back to top Go down
http://Native-Era.boards.net
cattamer

PostSubject: Re: Private items! *Which are okay, and which arn't*   Sun Jan 01, 2012 4:52 am

okie <3
Back to top Go down
Vanity/Danni

Game username : Vanity/Danni

PostSubject: Re: Private items! *Which are okay, and which arn't*   Sun Sep 09, 2012 10:04 pm

Hello, community of Kito. I come here in concern of the item, "Vanity's Necklace."

This item was originally created by KovuLKD for me, as a private item, on Impressive Title.
As it is a private item, it was originally created for my use, and my use only. Seeing as you guys have added it to your game, and have it publicized without my permission, I am going to have to ask you to remove it from your game.

I do not appreciate that you guys did not ask for my permission to be added. Without official proof, such as a quote, screenshot, etc.
You might want to contact the original owners about their private items whether it be through dA, email, or other servers. Some of them don't even know they are being used on here.

Thank you for your time and consideration.

Sincerely,
Vanity/Danni.
Back to top Go down
Nala_91
Texture Artist
Texture Artist

PostSubject: Re: Private items! *Which are okay, and which arn't*   Sun Sep 09, 2012 10:30 pm

I have contacted all of them threw DA, my cell phone, and through notes.
Back to top Go down
lazyzim

™

Server : Dragon's Den
Male Posts : 760

PostSubject: Re: Private items! *Which are okay, and which arn't*   Mon Sep 10, 2012 12:47 am

This is an apology from Lazyzim at Dragon's Den.

At the time we created Dragon's Den we did not see how strongly people would feel about an item in a game.
Anyway when we released the game, most of these private items were made unavailable to the players as a precausion whilst we learned more.

We are actively working on an upgrade to our game which will be released ASAP and all private items have been removed from this release.

We wish everyone well in the IT community and please forgive us we are still learning.

~Lazyzim~
Back to top Go down
Nala_91
Texture Artist
Texture Artist

PostSubject: Re: Private items! *Which are okay, and which arn't*   Mon Sep 10, 2012 2:17 am

Thank you Lazy.
Back to top Go down
Nala_91
Texture Artist
Texture Artist

PostSubject: Re: Private items! *Which are okay, and which arn't*   Sun Jan 20, 2013 7:25 pm

List has been updated.
Back to top Go down
RedEye
Retired

Game username : -redeye-
Server : KITO
Male Posts : 2584

PostSubject: Re: Private items! *Which are okay, and which arn't*   Sun Jan 20, 2013 7:31 pm

What is changed?

Texture Artist
Texture Artist

PostSubject: Re: Private items! *Which are okay, and which arn't*   Sun Jan 20, 2013 7:39 pm

Things updated were,

*Blue Paw/Tail fires
*Water Pouch
*All Shards/souls/particals
*Koru Pendent

These were made public.
Back to top Go down
lazyzim

™

Server : Dragon's Den
Male Posts : 760

PostSubject: Re: Private items! *Which are okay, and which arn't*   Mon Jan 21, 2013 12:46 am

Please Note,

Dragon's Den was upgraded to Version 2 in December 2012.
All 'private" items were removed from the game and no longer exist in our compile.
They were never made available to players prior to the upgrade so were easily removed.
However we do have Pawfires,tailfires and a large collection of shards and auras.
All these items were created by ObeyTheFist and myself (lazyzim) from public domain code.
They may have similar generic names but are not the original IT items which were also deleted from our compile.

We welcome all the original IT coders and players to come join us on Dragon's Den.
Some changes have been made in the hopes that continually upgrading will keep the players interested in IT
over more modern games, however the basic gameplay, RP'ing and friendship remain the same.

~Lazyzim~

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Private items! *Which are okay, and which arn't*   

Back to top Go down

Private items! *Which are okay, and which arn't*
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Keeping I.T. Open :: START HERE :: KITO's IT Source Code :: Guides & FAQs-
Jump to: