HomePortalFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
The domain www.kitopen.com will expire on 2018-08-17. Update your bookmarks to point at http://kito.forumotion.com/
You can use google search to find threads and posts here now. Example

Apply Level system on PvP ? + more things

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ohmyheroine

ohmyheroine

Game username : Maine
Server : Ferals BR
Female Posts : 84

Apply Level system on PvP ? + more things  Empty
PostSubject: Apply Level system on PvP ? + more things    Apply Level system on PvP ? + more things  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2015 8:48 pm

I was wondering if its possible to make PvP more interesting, like add level (you can get more HP bars, and bigger damage when you attack).
And i wanted to know how to make day and night cycle.
Maybe i will need help with extra bars (for hungry, oxigen and those things).
The last thing i want to know is how quests work (just like last moon).
If someone know how to do any of these things, and want to help me i will be glad, but i can pay for it too, just PM me and name your price with what you can do. (:
Back to top Go down
Revaen
Very Helpful
Very Helpful

Male Posts : 314

PostSubject: Re: Apply Level system on PvP ? + more things    Apply Level system on PvP ? + more things  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2015 11:00 pm

Level System is possible (GROWL) as Item Stats bonuses too, which does have a effect at player's health and attack so, definitely PvP situations.

And, there's actually a sky day cycle but not exactly one coded with certain times, indeed?

About the extra bars, it's possible if we base on the health ones, but may require a system like the wound recovering, yeah, easy maybe.

About quests, no idea about that sadly.
Try ask Myz or Worthis, they may know.
Back to top Go down
--Infintiy--
3D Modeler
3D Modeler
--Infintiy--

Game username : --Infinity--
Server : Ferals Online BR {Owner}
Male Posts : 140

PostSubject: Re: Apply Level system on PvP ? + more things    Apply Level system on PvP ? + more things  I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2015 5:21 am

How I want something Like this.

Last edited by Jayse on Tue Jan 13, 2015 5:27 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://thelostferals.wix.com/feralsonline#!home/mainPage
ohmyheroine

ohmyheroine

PostSubject: Re: Apply Level system on PvP ? + more things    Apply Level system on PvP ? + more things  I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2015 5:22 am

dance for me B)
Back to top Go down
lazyzim

™
lazyzim

Server : Dragon's Den
Male Posts : 765

PostSubject: Re: Apply Level system on PvP ? + more things    Apply Level system on PvP ? + more things  I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2015 12:02 pm

Item bonuses work well in game especially if you have made both blessed and cursed items available.
We had to add this as we have made all "Carnivores" to auto-attack the players.
It gives the players with the right combination of items the ability to survive in game.
Try hunting zebras or giraffes in Savannah when you wander into the area of a Pride of Lions.
They will attack you and try and kill you or chase you from the area.
Not to mention being in Jungle at night with Tigers and Jaguars about.
You will learn all about camouflage the hard way. Smile

~Lazyzim~
Back to top Go down
ohmyheroine

ohmyheroine

PostSubject: Re: Apply Level system on PvP ? + more things    Apply Level system on PvP ? + more things  I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2015 3:05 pm

That's sound really interesting, you're making an amazing work with Dragon's Den lazyzim. I saw Dragon's Den improve since beginning of the game. <3
Different of the others you do not focus on just one thing, you improved the whole game, congratz (:
But i need to ask, when you put item stats on server you HAVE to make "carnivore" animals ?
Back to top Go down
lazyzim

™
lazyzim

Server : Dragon's Den
Male Posts : 765

PostSubject: Re: Apply Level system on PvP ? + more things    Apply Level system on PvP ? + more things  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2015 9:27 am

Quote :
But i need to ask, when you put item stats on server you HAVE to make "carnivore" animals ?
Thanks for the compliment. I think Obey and I enjoy working on DD more then actually playing it. We tend to spend more time on the test server trying out ideas.
Nope the item bonus code is completely different to the attack code for the critters.
~Lazyzim~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Apply Level system on PvP ? + more things    Apply Level system on PvP ? + more things  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Apply Level system on PvP ? + more things
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Keeping I.T. Open :: GENERAL :: Suggestions-
Jump to: