HomePortalFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
The domain www.kitopen.com will expire on 2018-08-17. Update your bookmarks to point at http://kito.forumotion.com/
Meet the new KITO admins & hear their plans here.
You can use google search to find threads and posts here now. Example

Share | 

Everyone can connect, but myself? [FIXED]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nuttybear

Game username : Nuttybear
Server : Miskai [Owner]
Female Posts : 60

PostSubject: Everyone can connect, but myself? [FIXED]   Sat Sep 12, 2015 5:39 am

Recently we bought a new router and modem, and completely scraped the old one. Five had troubles hosting so now it's under my wing again - and when we got this new router I decided to try everything again. I did everything as said and when I went to test the connection I got it to work for a while. Then, randomly I would be able to connect but the catch is when I would log off, then come back on the next moment it would sit there at the endless connecting screen -- whereas Five was able to connect easily.
The weirdest thing is that, I will be able to connect sometimes, but then almost right after I log off and log back on again it won't let me in. It sits there. My router I don't think supports NAT/ATM loopback, however I do have the localip.txt in my client with the proper coding inside. Whereas the IP it says that's connected to the server is the same on as no-ip which is what confuses me on why it won't let me connect, but let's Five.
My apologies if this is confusing, but we are stumped. Help would be highly appreciated.

Last edited by Nuttybear on Sun Sep 13, 2015 10:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://miskai.boards.net/
Nakti
®
®

Game username : Nakti
Server : World of Pandora
Female Posts : 165

PostSubject: Re: Everyone can connect, but myself? [FIXED]   Sat Sep 12, 2015 6:12 am

Does loginserver react on you when you connect? Did you write in localip.txt loopback address or your external (that others use) one? Did you set the ip of server in the source?
Back to top Go down
Nuttybear

PostSubject: Re: Everyone can connect, but myself? [FIXED]   Sat Sep 12, 2015 7:55 am

nakti wrote:
Does loginserver react on you when you connect? Did you write in localip.txt loopback address or your external (that others use) one? Did you set the ip of server in the source?
No. It didn't before. What do you mean by 'loopback address or your external one'? Yes, of course.
Back to top Go down
Nakti
®
®

Game username : Nakti
Server : World of Pandora
Female Posts : 165

PostSubject: Re: Everyone can connect, but myself? [FIXED]   Sat Sep 12, 2015 8:36 am

Loopback is 127.0.0.1 (I can have mistake). External - the one you inserted into GameConfig or the one other players have. (I have poor English so I don't know how to call that right). If you have in file one of them, try writing into localip.txt another one or even remove that file at all.
Back to top Go down
Nuttybear

PostSubject: Re: Everyone can connect, but myself? [FIXED]   Sun Sep 13, 2015 10:34 pm

nakti wrote:
Loopback is 127.0.0.1 (I can have mistake). External - the one you inserted into GameConfig or the one other players have. (I have poor English so I don't know how to call that right). If you have in file one of them, try writing into localip.txt another one or even remove that file at all.
Thank you for the help, but I think we figured it out!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Everyone can connect, but myself? [FIXED]   

Back to top Go down

Everyone can connect, but myself? [FIXED]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Keeping I.T. Open :: SUPPORT :: Support :: Solved Support Issues-
Jump to: