HomePortalFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
The domain www.kitopen.com will expire on 2018-08-17. Update your bookmarks to point at http://kito.forumotion.com/
Meet the new KITO admins & hear their plans here.
You can use google search to find threads and posts here now. Example

Share | 

Read carefully....

Go down 
AuthorMessage
-INACTIVE-
Texture Artist
Texture Artist

Male Posts : 447

PostSubject: Read carefully....   Thu Nov 12, 2015 10:54 am

Hello K.I.T.O people,

Yesterday,a lot of stuff happen around K.I.T.O about Cal.
Let me tell you one thing,k?

My forum or my account was not hacked. Guess why?
Because I'm not using 5 years old password,or using the same password everywhere.
Also,there is still some servers which was not hacked,because users and owners didn't use the same password everywhere.
After all stuff what happen,there is still some people who didn't change their password.
So,change it,or don't cry,because she is using old passwords,or fake links.

And now,some very good quotes,read them carefully!!

Hyper wrote:

FYI - nobody is "hacking" your forums. Nobody wasting time screwing with an IT game has the skills to hack proboards, lol
all they're doing is running through passwords you've used on other servers. The sure way to guard yourself is to change your password. That's it.

Arkhon wrote:
(I apologize in advance if I come off as standoffish or rude; I tend to be this way when I'm trying to prove a point)

I'm going to be a bit frank here.

Cal's a fucking amateur.

Even though I just joined the community a little over 3 months ago I have always known that these SKs (script kiddies) are never going to be a threat to me.  From what I've heard, she's using a cheat engine such as ArtMoney to infiltrate the server's files; or has somehow gained access to the files by someone deliberately giving them to her (a dumbass move tbh; NEVER give your shit out to anybody), in which; let me tell you folks, is extremely basic and quite easy to do if you have the right tools (and of course, SKs like her are too fucking lazy and stupid to be able to make their own).  She's probably using a fucking keylogger or a cookie-stealer with Kali Linux lol

Again, get yourself a nice VPN (preferably HideMyAss) with good DNS protection and it'll almost impossible for the stupid to back trace you (or if you're poor like I am use a proxy and a free VPN; but keep in mind they are not as secure).  Along with that, it's a good idea to buy something like Malwarebytes Anti-Exploit to prevent zero-day attack exploits.  Set up a honeypot to track computer activity.  MAKE SURE ALL OF YOUR PASSWORDS ARE DIFFERENT FROM EACHOTHER (TIP: use a password manager or simply a Notepad or Word document to copypasta if you're passwords are deemed too hard to remember.  DO NOT USE GOOGLE DOCS.  What if you're locked out of your email account?) (ANOTHER TIP: LOOK AT THIS SHIT: http://passwordsgenerator.net/
USE IT
USE IT
IT'LL REALLY HELP YOU)

(ANOTHER ANOTHER TIP: Two-Step Authentication.  That is all. https://twofactorauth.org/ (Not very useful if you don't have a phone))

You can also check if one of your accounts have been involved in a site leakage or security breach here: https://haveibeenpwned.com/

It's best not to drive our attention towards this whiny asshat.  I know she is a bit cumbersome, but I refuse to believe that she can do any real harm to a server.  It's not like she's a part of LulZec or Anonymous.

Agree with Arkhon.
If you will change your passwords,or using different passwords everywhere,you wouldn't have this problem.
Cal is trying to destroy your server and K.I.T.O community.
No.
Why?
Because there is still some people who are waiting for miracle from K.I.T.O - How to protect my server,forum etc.
We already told you.
And you are still not doing that!!

Try to use passwords like this; La11erSfr0m0w1s
Some simple words with numbers.

You have problems to remember that?
Write it on peace of paper.

You still giving her ammo,to destroy us. Some people already leave K.I.T.O.
Some of them thinking about that.

!! Change your passwords !!

Also,if you have Arzulent on skype,delete her from your contacts.
Her account is still controlled by Cal.

Sorry,if I sounds rude,but I'm extremly pissed off.

Last edited by LittleBig Geek on Thu Nov 12, 2015 5:35 pm; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : Update)
Back to top Go down
Centelleo
Banned

Game username : Centelleo
Server : Foreign Entity
Female Posts : 329

PostSubject: Re: Read carefully....   Thu Nov 12, 2015 12:37 pm

This is a good post.
However, if Cal, like she said, is making deals with other servers or tricking them into giving her their server files (eg. glacia, on accident), then it doesn't matter how strong, complicated and difficult the password is, all she will do is open up the .user file and that 53 character long with 35 symbols password is there and she can use that.

Same goes for emails, she can send individual people emails through an email name that is EXACTLY the same as the real company name. (For example myself, jackwhist and Baalata receive emails from noreply@proboards.com and customer support Skype, we cant tell the difference), and if you don't realise that you've just input your password into a fake website, that too will be compromised no matter what VPN you use or password you have.

People are changing their passwords and are making it complicated, but people need to be more aware of the phishing emails and hacked people who claim to protect your server files. They don't know what to do because even though they've done as they've been asked, their servers are still getting blown up.

Just a heads up.
PS LittleBig some people are starting to get irritated that you're generally calling everyone a kid.
Back to top Go down
http://taleofmervian.tk
-INACTIVE-
Texture Artist
Texture Artist

PostSubject: Re: Read carefully....   Thu Nov 12, 2015 12:52 pm

Centelleo wrote:
This is a good post.
However, if Cal, like she said, is making deals with other servers or tricking them into giving her their server files (eg. glacia, on accident), then it doesn't matter how strong, complicated and difficult the password is, all she will do is open up the .user file and that 53 character long with 35 symbols password is there and she can use that.

Same goes for emails, she can send individual people emails through an email name that is EXACTLY the same as the real company name. (For example myself, jackwhist and Baalata receive emails from noreply@proboards.com and customer support Skype, we cant tell the difference), and if you don't realise that you've just input your password into a fake website, that too will be compromised no matter what VPN you use or password you have.

People are changing their passwords and are making it complicated, but people need to be more aware of the phishing emails and hacked people who claim to protect your server files. They don't know what to do because even though they've done as they've been asked, their servers are still getting blown up.

Just a heads up.
PS LittleBig some people are starting to get irritated that you're generally calling everyone a kid.

This.
Agree with you.

P.S I already change it from this and also other posts.
Don't mean it in a bad way.
My bad.

Back to top Go down
-INACTIVE-
Texture Artist
Texture Artist

PostSubject: Re: Read carefully....   Thu Nov 12, 2015 5:36 pm

*small update
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Read carefully....