HomePortalFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
The domain www.kitopen.com will expire on 2018-08-17. Update your bookmarks to point at http://kito.forumotion.com/
Meet the new KITO admins & hear their plans here.
You can use google search to find threads and posts here now. Example

Share | 

Looking for admin to take over KITO

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
RedEye
Retired

Game username : -redeye-
Server : KITO
Male Posts : 2583

PostSubject: Looking for admin to take over KITO   Fri May 27, 2016 11:02 am

First topic message reminder :

It will on 24-07-2016 be 5 years ago I started this project and it is time it is passed on to someone else.

I have enjoyed watching this place grow and watching you all create, manage and ultimately succeed.

So are you the person who should hold the keys to this place?
Write here or send me a PM. If you got 0 posts, then obviously don't bother sending one.

Last edited by RedEye on Sat May 28, 2016 5:03 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Khaao

PostSubject: Re: Looking for admin to take over KITO   Sat May 28, 2016 1:23 pm

noo kito is slowly dying what the fak peepz dont leave ;_;
Back to top Go down
Delete me.
Coder
Coder

Male Posts : 353

PostSubject: Re: Looking for admin to take over KITO   Sat May 28, 2016 7:17 pm

People are just getting tired trying to keep up with such an old game.

If anyone takes it over, they might even find it more... prudent, to simply add more features (not necessarily "upgrading" the source), or just take the assets and move them along to a new engine, adding new features there as well.

That's what I'd do anyway. No real point in trying to keep forcing more things into a broken source, though the work that's been done is amazing so far.

Either way, I'm sure things will work out.
Back to top Go down
Slycan

Game username : Sly
Female Posts : 1198

PostSubject: Re: Looking for admin to take over KITO   Sat May 28, 2016 9:33 pm

Are you still going to do try to convert IT into Unreal?
Are you going to stop doing updates to the Ogre source?
What about the FH project?
I know I'm going to sound like a hypocrite asking this but, Why are you leaving suddenly?

I don't see anyone as good as you running this place. I completely understand if you need a break though, and if that's the case please do so, but please, don't give anyone the admin key just yet.

If anything, just throw everything into a "read only" mode. Remove unhelpful threads and keep all resources and links up for people. I'm sorry, I just.. don't trust anyone can run Kito as well as you can.
Back to top Go down
Skyelight

Game username : Skyelight
Server : Aloi (Co-Owner, WIP)
Female Posts : 146

PostSubject: Re: Looking for admin to take over KITO   Sat May 28, 2016 10:33 pm

Correct me if I'm wrong but...

I feel like if Red leave's K.I.T.O will slowly die of it's activity and there will be less and lesser interesting things happening, and if chaos should strike and someone is nominated for the next admin and they cannot work sufficiently to correct or alter the issues, I fear that K.I.T.O will end up dying out. I absolutely love the community and I've worked by it for so long and thanks to RedEye and Kovu I've really come to love Impressive Title, and I feel like nobody could actually replace RedEye, I hope that the next chosen Admin is as good as RedEye because the community is huge and sometimes a tough place to endure so I really hope someone gets chosen properly and has the right amount of skillset that Red does and the amount of patience and dedication too.

I don't want K.I.T.O to die out, I really love this forum I've been watching over it since it's early days I guess, I've watched the community grow and now I fear that I may have to watch it die out, there is less activity from users and there isn't really much going on either, there are lots of servers in development but things just wont be the same without Red's rare comment here and there that puts people back on track.

Sorry if it wasn't necessary to post this, but I just really wish the best for everyone right now.
Back to top Go down
http://the-hungry-paperclip.deviantart.com/
RedEye
Retired

Game username : -redeye-
Male Posts : 2583

PostSubject: Re: Looking for admin to take over KITO   Sun May 29, 2016 5:56 am

Slycan wrote:
Are you still going to do try to convert IT into Unreal?
Are you going to stop doing updates to the Ogre source?
What about the FH project?
I know I'm going to sound like a hypocrite asking this but, Why are you leaving suddenly?

I don't see anyone as good as you running this place. I completely understand if you need a break though, and if that's the case please do so, but please, don't give anyone the admin key just yet.

If anything, just throw everything into a "read only" mode. Remove unhelpful threads and keep all resources and links up for people. I'm sorry, I just.. don't trust anyone can run Kito as well as you can.

No.
Yes.
Kahara shared some of that source so I'm not comfortable with it.
This can't possibly come as a f***ing surprise. Last year I made this topic: http://www.kitopen.com/t3094-legacy-of-kito-looking-for-moderators-and-admin so that is a very hypocritical "suddenly".

Game username : Skulleh
Female Posts : 130

PostSubject: Re: Looking for admin to take over KITO   Sun May 29, 2016 7:23 am

wait kahara shared the FH source??

where was this

if it isnt the whole thing tho could you release yours as is and maybe let someone pick it up??

i mean

some people were really lookin forward to it so..
Back to top Go down
http://www.warriors-moonrise.freeforums.net
GlaciaTheWolf
Animator
Animator

Game username : Glacia, GlaciaIceWolf, GlaciaTheWolf
Server : DD (member) Wolf soul (member)
Female Posts : 1035

PostSubject: Re: Looking for admin to take over KITO   Sun May 29, 2016 1:32 pm

I know i was, i was gonna try and combine it with some feral heart codes, like being able to stand up wthout jumping and tlting up when going up a hill
Back to top Go down
Inactive (Dead) account

Game username : Darkstorm99398
Server : Many different IT servers.
Female Posts : 112

PostSubject: Re: Looking for admin to take over KITO   Wed Dec 21, 2016 1:25 am

I may be newer to KITO , but I could make a good admin of KITO , or I could help you guys , also I think red left Razz.
Back to top Go down
ObeyTheFist
Very Helpful
Very Helpful

Game username : ObeyTheFist
Female Posts : 547

PostSubject: Re: Looking for admin to take over KITO   Wed Dec 21, 2016 10:00 am

Greywolf8888 wrote:
I may be newer to KITO , but I could make a good admin of KITO , or I could help you guys , also I think red left Razz.

This thread is months old and the new staff have already been chosen. Please be sure to check the dates on posts before you reply so you don't necrothread. :3
Back to top Go down
KatyeKitty
Admin

Game username : KatyeKitty
Female Posts : 69

PostSubject: Re: Looking for admin to take over KITO   Thu Dec 22, 2016 1:20 am

Greywolf8888 wrote:

Last warning, please stop bringing up old threads.

Discord - KatyeKitty#4555
Profile picture and signature by this amazing artist here.---> MisfittingArtist DA Page <---- Go show them some love, seriously.
Don't be shy in messaging or adding me, I always have an open door.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking for admin to take over KITO   

Back to top Go down

Looking for admin to take over KITO
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Keeping I.T. Open :: GENERAL :: Announcements-
Jump to: