HomePortalFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
The domain www.kitopen.com will expire on 2018-08-17. Update your bookmarks to point at http://kito.forumotion.com/
You can use google search to find threads and posts here now. Example

Cat Anatomy suggestion

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Fantasia

Fantasia

Game username : Cardew
Server : Last Moon
Female Posts : 42

Cat Anatomy suggestion Empty
PostSubject: Cat Anatomy suggestion   Cat Anatomy suggestion I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 10:37 pm

I don't want to rant or anything....but the male cat anatomy....genitals...need some SERIOUS rework...I mean...like, they DO NOT look like a dogs/humans genitals.
Back to top Go down
Nala_91
Texture Artist
Texture Artist
Nala_91

Game username : Nala_91
Server : Royal Skies
Female Posts : 131

PostSubject: Re: Cat Anatomy suggestion   Cat Anatomy suggestion I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 12:53 am

You do know it was a joke item right?
Back to top Go down
Fantasia

Fantasia

PostSubject: Re: Cat Anatomy suggestion   Cat Anatomy suggestion I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 12:54 am

For testing? No, I didn't know that.
Back to top Go down
Slycan

Game username : Sly
Server : KITO
Female Posts : 1198

PostSubject: Re: Cat Anatomy suggestion   Cat Anatomy suggestion I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 6:32 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pele5vptVgc

Haha just playing with you, thanks for your concern of the realism based on a game of flying cats with eye brows and sparkles surrounding them
Back to top Go down
Fantasia

Fantasia

PostSubject: Re: Cat Anatomy suggestion   Cat Anatomy suggestion I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 5:31 pm

Ha Ha Ha. I'm just one of those people who is all for realistic anatomy. I mean...like....I don't see that on any cat I own. But I love the daytime to nighttime shading!
Back to top Go down
--Infintiy--
3D Modeler
3D Modeler
--Infintiy--

Game username : --Infinity--
Server : Ferals Online BR {Owner}
Male Posts : 140

PostSubject: Re: Cat Anatomy suggestion   Cat Anatomy suggestion I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2015 11:06 am

*-* ahhh well try change the size of the characters to 00.5 xD you can have little kittens
Back to top Go down
http://thelostferals.wix.com/feralsonline#!home/mainPage
lazyzim

™
lazyzim

Server : Dragon's Den
Male Posts : 765

PostSubject: Re: Cat Anatomy suggestion   Cat Anatomy suggestion I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2015 2:36 pm

Seriously did anyone actually use those items in a game?
Oh I know of one server that did but are there others?
I had enough trouble adding Mermaid Prey into our next release because the mesh came with......
"nipples" and they were without bikini tops. But to Disney-fy our poor misguided Mer-ladies their bumps were removed and a layer of very thick material fabric was added to their meshes.
Considering they live in our ocean I would assume the continual wearing of said cloth would cause severe chaffing of their "chests" if they were actually real and not imaginary.
Makes one wonder what Ariel did to get over the chaffing before she said stuff this I am getting legs.
Anyway to get back to the original thread, Impressive Title is a fun game it does not need genitalia or other bodily functions or animations to be fun. Use of imagination is all that is required.
Back to top Go down
ShadoWolfozo

ShadoWolfozo

Game username : ShadoWolfozo
Server : GROWL: Spirits
Male Posts : 875

PostSubject: Re: Cat Anatomy suggestion   Cat Anatomy suggestion I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2015 3:14 pm

If you've came looking for a realistic animal game... you came to like the worst place possible Cool

Also, Lazy, I believe the mermaids/men in TLM used shells and considering the king had a magical trident there's no reason to not believe that whatever they wore is somehow water-resistant through magical means to make it comfortable. Or something. Screw logic 8D

IMHO going all realistic would ruin the fun that is IT. IT's like that one animal game you can go all silly about in any direction. If you want better "realism", scoot off to FH lol

EDIT:
God damnit the second thread necro'd and this time I responded.
Jayse please check a thread's last post date before responding otherwise you're necro-ing old threads that may no longer be relevent Sad
Back to top Go down
RedEye
Retired
RedEye

Game username : -redeye-
Male Posts : 2590

PostSubject: Re: Cat Anatomy suggestion   Cat Anatomy suggestion I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2015 3:20 pm

What item mesh is that?

Game username : Sly
Female Posts : 1198

PostSubject: Re: Cat Anatomy suggestion   Cat Anatomy suggestion I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2015 3:33 pm

Holy shit Jayse why the hell are you Necro-Threading so damm much today? This thread is almost 2 years old are you kidding me?????
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cat Anatomy suggestion   Cat Anatomy suggestion I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cat Anatomy suggestion
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Keeping I.T. Open :: GENERAL :: Suggestions-
Jump to: