HomePortalFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Meet the new KITO admins & hear their plans here.
You can use google search to find threads and posts here now. Example

Share | 

5th anniversary for KITO and my leave

Go down 
AuthorMessage
RedEye
Retired

Game username : -redeye-
Server : KITO
Male Posts : 2583

PostSubject: 5th anniversary for KITO and my leave   Mon Jul 25, 2016 10:55 am

All good things must come to an end and thus I now take my leave from this place.

In the 5 years I've managed this place have I made some good friends and some not so. But of course this isn't only about me, but also about you, the community, the most awesome community of creative folks I know.

I'd like to thank Kawoie, Katyekitty and Hyper for stepping up to the plate to help this unique community. And I would also like to thank Slain and Tattoo and again Hyper for their moderation help the past year.

Finally, I hope that I will see at least some of you around, on chat, in person or in some currently unknown future project.
And one last piece of life advice: People Aren't Against You; They Are for Themselves.

Wow, this has been a long time coming from I announced it a year ago... Thank you lazyzim, obey, nala91, nowe, slycan, hamilton, kino, oh and thanks Kovu.

™

Server : Dragon's Den
Male Posts : 758

PostSubject: Re: 5th anniversary for KITO and my leave   Mon Jul 25, 2016 11:27 am

RedEye,

You have been awesome and inspiring. You have helped so many people and especially me with our servers. There would be no Dragon's Den without you and there are parts of you throughout our game. I might have to erect a stature on Default (Must give it a tiny p!@#$). Will talk to Obey about that. Although there are some people who think you are a Big Dick. But they are in the minority.

Yes it's been a long time coming but I expect you to continue to chat on Skype with me.
You can laugh whenever I break something on DD. Which happens often.

All the best for the future and this gives me a chance to thank you publicly for your friendship and assistance over the last 5 years.

~LazyZim~
Humble Server Owner
Back to top Go down
Meadowstar01

Female Posts : 82

PostSubject: Re: 5th anniversary for KITO and my leave   Mon Jul 25, 2016 3:11 pm

Good luck with whatever life brings you, Red. You have done a great job over the years.
Back to top Go down
Kawoie
Texture Artist
Texture Artist

Game username : Kawoie
Server : Glasmar
Male Posts : 154

PostSubject: Re: 5th anniversary for KITO and my leave   Mon Jul 25, 2016 8:03 pm

You were a huge inspiration to the server and all of us appreciate how much you've thrived and help the game and community grow with your assistance. It is much appreciated.
Through all the years of your help the game has turned into something bigger than just a 'game'.

Thank you, Red. It is in good hands.
Back to top Go down
ObeyTheFist
Very Helpful
Very Helpful

Game username : ObeyTheFist
Female Posts : 547

PostSubject: Re: 5th anniversary for KITO and my leave   Mon Jul 25, 2016 11:21 pm

KITO's going to feel different without you around all the time, but I know I'll give you the occasional wave on Slack or through Lazy on Skype. (You boys and your discussions, honestly)

You're welcome RedEye and a huge thank you to you too, for everything you've done for us.

I'll catch you around. :3

~Obey~
Back to top Go down
Slain Motionless

Game username : The-Hunted
Server : Aroessa
Female Posts : 442

PostSubject: Re: 5th anniversary for KITO and my leave   Tue Jul 26, 2016 12:10 am

Thank you Redeye, for all your help around here, keeping this place running.
I never would have gotten into IT if it wasn't for KITO haha. The opportunity to assist with the moderation around here... it's changed me. I want to give you a big thank you for allowing us original four for helping out. It's been an honor.

Where ever your path may lead, let it be a good one. I wish you the best of luck with every future en devour you have. KITO is in good hands, I know it.
Back to top Go down
http://aroessa.proboards.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 5th anniversary for KITO and my leave   

Back to top Go down

5th anniversary for KITO and my leave
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Keeping I.T. Open :: GENERAL :: Announcements-
Jump to: