HomePortalFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
The domain www.kitopen.com will expire on 2018-08-17. Update your bookmarks to point at http://kito.forumotion.com/
You can use google search to find threads and posts here now. Example

Screen FX for Screenshots

Go down 
AuthorMessage
lol_lions

lol_lions

Game username : lol_lions
Server : Impressive Dragon
Female Posts : 95

Screen FX for Screenshots Empty
PostSubject: Screen FX for Screenshots   Screen FX for Screenshots I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2016 7:22 am

So, we already have the bloom effect. Would it be possible to add more FX? Like, an ENB lighting, a TV screen overlay, Maybe inverted colors, and others accessible by button via menu?

If so, I think it's a good idea to add to a server to give players something to spice up their screenshots without art programs like photoshop.
Back to top Go down
Tsezar

Game username : Left Impressive Title.
Male Posts : 411

PostSubject: Re: Screen FX for Screenshots   Screen FX for Screenshots I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2016 8:41 am

edited: -empty-

Last edited by INACTIVE_ACCOUNT on Tue Dec 11, 2018 2:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Delete me.
Coder
Coder

Male Posts : 353

PostSubject: Re: Screen FX for Screenshots   Screen FX for Screenshots I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2016 11:50 am

Hydrax has proven to be incredibly laggy when used with IT, so I'd avoid that one.
-
ENB or even SweetFX can easily be added in, but, especially with ENB, the features will be severely limited, since they aren't made to function with IT.

At most you'll be able to adjust overlays, depth, anti-aliasing, colours, the like.

I can see about making a few preset SweetFX settings that work well with IT.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Screen FX for Screenshots   Screen FX for Screenshots I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Screen FX for Screenshots
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Keeping I.T. Open :: GENERAL :: Suggestions-
Jump to: