HomePortalFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
The domain www.kitopen.com will expire on 2018-08-17. Update your bookmarks to point at http://kito.forumotion.com/
You can use google search to find threads and posts here now. Example

describe your server's lore/world/story in the worst way possible

Go down 
AuthorMessage
zin

zin

Game username : zinnia
Server : onibi project

describe your server's lore/world/story in the worst way possible Empty
PostSubject: describe your server's lore/world/story in the worst way possible   describe your server's lore/world/story in the worst way possible I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 01, 2017 3:09 am

one of my personal favorite games to play when sharing progress of stories/games

exactly what it says on the tin. if youre not working on a server or dont have one feel free to describe another project or story really badly because its nice for Funnies

illustrated onibi project story event
describe your server's lore/world/story in the worst way possible Tumblr_om48ucwWgC1sd6kg4o1_500
Back to top Go down
Skulleh

Skulleh

Game username : Skulleh
Female Posts : 130

PostSubject: Re: describe your server's lore/world/story in the worst way possible   describe your server's lore/world/story in the worst way possible I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 01, 2017 4:05 am

an arm and a leg equals not even your mom's corpse
Back to top Go down
http://www.warriors-moonrise.freeforums.net
Z

Male Posts : 150

PostSubject: Re: describe your server's lore/world/story in the worst way possible   describe your server's lore/world/story in the worst way possible I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 01, 2017 4:52 am

The state robot. And he shall destroy them, nuclear weapons, and will become worse practice. Then I would look for a place to live.
Back to top Go down
Kaboo

Kaboo

Game username : Kaboo
Server : Io 30T(owner)
Female Posts : 55

PostSubject: Re: describe your server's lore/world/story in the worst way possible   describe your server's lore/world/story in the worst way possible I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2018 4:03 pm

A bunch of random aliens send alien animals down to a random planet so they can take over the univers
Back to top Go down
http://io30t.forumotion.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: describe your server's lore/world/story in the worst way possible   describe your server's lore/world/story in the worst way possible I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

describe your server's lore/world/story in the worst way possible
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Keeping I.T. Open :: GENERAL :: Forum Games-
Jump to: