HomePortalFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
The domain www.kitopen.com will expire on 2018-08-17. Update your bookmarks to point at http://kito.forumotion.com/
You can use google search to find threads and posts here now. Example

Blender 2.49b Download package

Go down 
AuthorMessage
l-lAngryGamerl-l

l-lAngryGamerl-l

Game username : chevy_cheetah(chevrolet)
Server : |~|Pet Pet Pinto |~| Skills: Hosting, Modeling, Rigging. Age:20
Female Posts : 324

blender - Blender 2.49b Download package Empty
PostSubject: Blender 2.49b Download package   blender - Blender 2.49b Download package I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 11, 2017 10:00 pm

I do not own blender.
I thought it would be a good idea to include a download to the blender file for impressive title use.

This includes the following
- blender2.49b in its entirety.
- blender exporter
and python installed to this folder.

Everything should work.
I thought it would be a good idea since new 3D modelers always use the newer version of blender.
It saves impressive title users having to go download everything from different sites and saves time.

Mediafire download:
http://www.mediafire.com/file/c0p0b19aihasxs3/Blender_Foundation.zip

UPDATED READ ME PLEASE: Put this folder in C:/Program Files(86) because this folder is used to being in this directory.

Enjoy.
Back to top Go down
AlphaWolfHU

AlphaWolfHU

Game username : Alpha Wolf or AlphaWolfHU
Server : The Last Chance (owner)
Female Posts : 43

PostSubject: Re: Blender 2.49b Download package   blender - Blender 2.49b Download package I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2018 12:25 pm

Thank you for the post and the download! .D
Back to top Go down
l-lAngryGamerl-l

l-lAngryGamerl-l

Game username : chevy_cheetah(chevrolet)
Server : |~|Pet Pet Pinto |~| Skills: Hosting, Modeling, Rigging. Age:20
Female Posts : 324

PostSubject: Re: Blender 2.49b Download package   blender - Blender 2.49b Download package I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2018 1:22 am

My pleasure!
Back to top Go down
MochaPolka

MochaPolka

PostSubject: Re: Blender 2.49b Download package   blender - Blender 2.49b Download package I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2018 6:17 am

Thank you so much for posting this! I sort of have a problem though, whenever I try to export through the OGRE Meshes thing it will do so as a .skeleton.xml file. I'm not sure what I did wrong, and I've tried exporting this multiple times to get rid of the .xml but no luck. I'm pretty new to Blender and I'm not really the best at understanding computer language yet.
Back to top Go down
Tsezar

Game username : Left Impressive Title.
Male Posts : 411

PostSubject: Re: Blender 2.49b Download package   blender - Blender 2.49b Download package I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2018 10:20 am

MochaPolka wrote:
Thank you so much for posting this! I sort of have a problem though, whenever I try to export through the OGRE Meshes thing it will do so as a .skeleton.xml file. I'm not sure what I did wrong, and I've tried exporting this multiple times to get rid of the .xml but no luck. I'm pretty new to Blender and I'm not really the best at understanding computer language yet.

You can't import .mesh files they must be in .xml format. Even though it says Mesh Importer it will allow to import .xml only. Convert .mesh to .xml and there we go.

Last edited by INACTIVE_ACCOUNT on Tue Dec 11, 2018 2:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
MochaPolka

MochaPolka

PostSubject: Re: Blender 2.49b Download package   blender - Blender 2.49b Download package I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2018 4:11 pm

Mmm, how do I convert .mesh to .xml exactly? I've been trying to use these models.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blender 2.49b Download package   blender - Blender 2.49b Download package I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2018 8:34 am

MochaPolka wrote:
Mmm, how do I convert .mesh to .xml exactly? I've been trying to use these models.

Click me to get Ogre Command Line Tools This includes program called OgreXMLConverter,which will change .mesh to .xml and vice versa
Back to top Go down
Tsezar

Game username : Left Impressive Title.
Male Posts : 411

PostSubject: Re: Blender 2.49b Download package   blender - Blender 2.49b Download package I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2018 11:00 am

MochaPolka wrote:

Yes, use the converter that Arcren gave above.  Drag .mesh to OgreXMLConverter.exe and you'll get .xml file of your mesh. Install OGRE .MESH / .XML Importer to your blender and import .xml files easily, but if a mesh is broken from the beginning you won't be able to import or get its .xml

Last edited by INACTIVE_ACCOUNT on Tue Dec 11, 2018 2:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
MochaPolka

MochaPolka

PostSubject: Re: Blender 2.49b Download package   blender - Blender 2.49b Download package I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2018 6:34 am

I figured it out, thank you guys for helping me! <3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blender 2.49b Download package   blender - Blender 2.49b Download package I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Blender 2.49b Download package
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Keeping I.T. Open :: START HERE :: Helpful Programs-
Jump to: