HomePortalFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
The domain www.kitopen.com will expire on 2018-08-17. Update your bookmarks to point at http://kito.forumotion.com/
Meet the new KITO admins & hear their plans here.
You can use google search to find threads and posts here now. Example

Share | 

The Old Original Impressive Title - Native Era

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rekki

Game username : Rekki
Server : Native Era
Male Posts : 28

PostSubject: The Old Original Impressive Title - Native Era   Sun Apr 16, 2017 9:08 pm

The game out, working and ready to download. So why not get the hype ball rolling and advertise?

Edit (15th December 2017): We're up and live! Game download is on the forum.

Edit (12th December 2017): We're getting our server back up and ready in time for Christmas! Hopefully somewhere around the 14th - 15th this month. We also now have a Discord, a Christmas event, and a lot more planned for the future of NE.

<'3 I hope you guys like it! <'3

Interested?
> Click! <

Last edited by Rekki on Fri Dec 15, 2017 8:13 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://Native-Era.boards.net
Nonexistent account

Female Posts : 46

PostSubject: Re: The Old Original Impressive Title - Native Era   Tue Apr 18, 2017 11:32 pm

This looks really interesting! I'll download once the forum's back up. <3
Back to top Go down
Darc

Game username : Darcia
Server : Developer for Okami No Tochi
Female Posts : 78

PostSubject: Re: The Old Original Impressive Title - Native Era   Tue Apr 18, 2017 11:55 pm

Fℓυsтεяεd. wrote:
This looks really interesting! I'll download once the forum's back up. <3
Forum is back up, game is really fun and you should enjoy it. Smile
Back to top Go down
Inactive (Dead) account

Game username : Darkstorm99398
Server : Many different IT servers.
Female Posts : 112

PostSubject: Re: The Old Original Impressive Title - Native Era   Wed Apr 19, 2017 1:15 am

I do , my user is TigerKittenz12 on Naitive Era Smile.
Back to top Go down
Skyelight

Game username : Skyelight
Server : Aloi (Co-Owner, WIP)
Female Posts : 146

PostSubject: Re: The Old Original Impressive Title - Native Era   Mon Apr 24, 2017 8:25 pm

I was actually going to do this a while back, but thought I wouldn't get an audience from it! Well done, real good job well done.

Best of luck.
Back to top Go down
http://the-hungry-paperclip.deviantart.com/
Werosaurus

Game username : werosaurus
Female Posts : 4

PostSubject: Re: The Old Original Impressive Title - Native Era   Mon May 01, 2017 5:31 pm

well, im always looking for something new, so this isnt much server for me, but im sure there is plenty of people who like your idea ^^ im wishing you good luck with server Smile
Back to top Go down
lazyzim

™

Server : Dragon's Den
Male Posts : 760

PostSubject: Re: The Old Original Impressive Title - Native Era   Thu May 04, 2017 4:27 am

Just a reminder. There was stuff in the oIT that is private and is not allowed on new servers.
There is a thread somewhere on KITO which lists what items you must delete from your server.

Nostalgia is good but it does not hold the players for long. That is why we kept some of the look and feel of oIT but upgraded our player models and maps and critters for more realism. oIT did not last as a game for 12 months before it was taken offline due to all the drama with hacking,etc and replaced with FeralHeart. In that 12 months it was offline several times.

You will soon discover that constant upgrading is the only way to keep interest. Dragon's Den is fast approaching our 5th Anniversary. This means we lasted 5 times longer then oIT.

Anyway all the best with your server.  May it last forever.

Lzyzim

Edit: List of stuff that is private.
http://www.kitopen.com/t29-private-items-which-are-okay-and-which-arn-t
Back to top Go down
Rekki

PostSubject: Re: The Old Original Impressive Title - Native Era   Wed Dec 06, 2017 5:31 pm

@lazyzim

Sorry for such a late reply-

Thank you so much for this. We're just getting the server back up and updated in time for Christmas, so I'll make sure to pull out everything disallowed.

We have a lot of changes planned, as well as keeping the whole oIT world in place. I can agree with what you say about constant upgrades!
Back to top Go down
RedEye
Retired

Game username : -redeye-
Server : KITO
Male Posts : 2584

PostSubject: Re: The Old Original Impressive Title - Native Era   Wed Dec 06, 2017 5:55 pm

Rekki wrote:
We have a lot of changes planned, as well as keeping the whole oIT world in place. I can agree with what you say about constant upgrades!

What? How?

PostSubject: Re: The Old Original Impressive Title - Native Era   Wed Dec 06, 2017 5:58 pm

Ahaha, I'll happily PM you, but we're keeping it as surprise to the players until we're ready.
Back to top Go down
jengatower

Game username : jengatower
Female Posts : 29

PostSubject: Re: The Old Original Impressive Title - Native Era   Tue Dec 12, 2017 8:53 pm

lazyzim wrote:
Nostalgia is good but it does not hold the players for long. That is why we kept some of the look and feel of oIT but upgraded our player models and maps and critters for more realism. oIT did not last as a game for 12 months before it was taken offline due to all the drama with hacking,etc and replaced with FeralHeart. In that 12 months it was offline several times.

You will soon discover that constant upgrading is the only way to keep interest. Dragon's Den is fast approaching our 5th Anniversary. This means we lasted 5 times longer then oIT.

Anyway all the best with your server.  May it last forever.

Lzyzim
Even though it's true that people are always hungry for shiny new content in the IT community these days, there's no need to discourage people who want to be involved a server that's based on oIT. I personally would love to play on a server that holds true to the original IT days despite it only lasting a merely chaotic 12 months. I've never played oIT but I did play early IT servers in the past when everyone had no idea how to add better content. That time seemed just as chaotic as the original game but to be honest, I miss when the only goal was to make friendships because how simple the game was.
I'm pretty sure there are more people like me but get discouraged by a small community of members, or it's just that the people who enjoyed oIT or at least the early IT servers moved on from the community. That's my best bet, but who knows? There's still an audience, a rather small one but if we come together we can make something great I'm sure.

I know this comment is months old but I wanted to share my two cents.
Back to top Go down
Rekki

PostSubject: Re: The Old Original Impressive Title - Native Era   Fri Dec 15, 2017 8:14 pm

The server is back up and the game is downloadable ^^
Back to top Go down
Kawoie
Texture Artist
Texture Artist

Game username : Kawoie
Server : Glasmar
Male Posts : 156

PostSubject: Re: The Old Original Impressive Title - Native Era   Fri Dec 29, 2017 7:53 pm

It is a wonderful server, played for a good bit myself. Only downside is that the servers are offline.. a lot, but otherwise a very friendly community and awesome staff.
Back to top Go down
Windstrider

Game username : Windstrider
Server : IW, DD, Azop, WS
Male Posts : 5

PostSubject: Re: The Old Original Impressive Title - Native Era   Sun Feb 25, 2018 5:51 pm

What happened to the forum? I tried to go to it but it says it was deleted.
Back to top Go down
jengatower

Game username : jengatower
Female Posts : 29

PostSubject: Re: The Old Original Impressive Title - Native Era   Tue Feb 27, 2018 4:13 am

Windstrider wrote:
What happened to the forum? I tried to go to it but it says it was deleted.
it suddenly closed down not so long ago, unfortunately.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Old Original Impressive Title - Native Era   

Back to top Go down

The Old Original Impressive Title - Native Era
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Keeping I.T. Open :: SERVERS :: Online Servers-
Jump to: