HomePortalFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
The domain www.kitopen.com will expire on 2018-08-17. Update your bookmarks to point at http://kito.forumotion.com/
Meet the new KITO admins & hear their plans here.
You can use google search to find threads and posts here now. Example

Share | 

Blaster Sci-fi and Dragon Skull items available

Go down 
AuthorMessage
l-lAngryGamerl-l

Game username : chevy_cheetah(chevrolet)
Server : |~|Pet Pet Pinto |~| Skills: Hosting, Modeling, Rigging. Age:19
Female Posts : 312

PostSubject: Blaster Sci-fi and Dragon Skull items available   Sun Apr 23, 2017 1:40 am

Hello everyone.
I've come back with some new items that I have been working on for quite a while.
First I would like to say thank you to all the support that I have been receiving from this community. I appreciate the positive comments and replies and they all have been helping me stay motivated to model as a hobby for impressive title. I might be releasing either some free prey models or item models soon. But for now here are some items. You all already may know what the items are since I have submitted previews somewhere on the KITO forum.

Before downloading/purchasing remember to always read the description below on my DA provided links. The description is your best friend.

1. Sci-fi DragonSkull saber.
Created with some inspiration from watching the star wars movies.

Download it here on my DA page: http://magentarose99.deviantart.com/art/DragonSkull-Saber-300-676528316

2. Sci-fi blaster
This was a fun one to model. It originally was created for a challenge in a discord group.

You may download it here on my DA page: http://magentarose99.deviantart.com/art/Impressive-Title-Blaster-Item-200-676526994

Enjoy.
Back to top Go down
ObeyTheFist
Very Helpful
Very Helpful

Game username : ObeyTheFist
Female Posts : 547

PostSubject: Re: Blaster Sci-fi and Dragon Skull items available   Sun Apr 23, 2017 2:45 am

Very nice work! It's great seeing some free content being offered again. :3

Does the dragonsaber come with a UV? You didn't colour the dragon head although I can see the eyes done is all. ^^;

I wish you the best of luck with your models and I hope to see more from you!
Back to top Go down
l-lAngryGamerl-l

Game username : chevy_cheetah(chevrolet)
Server : |~|Pet Pet Pinto |~| Skills: Hosting, Modeling, Rigging. Age:19
Female Posts : 312

PostSubject: Re: Blaster Sci-fi and Dragon Skull items available   Sun Apr 23, 2017 2:53 am

No I left the dragon head white to keep the skull-like feel. Although it can be re textured to anyone's liking. Yes it comes with the UV map.Thank you for the reply!
Back to top Go down
ObeyTheFist
Very Helpful
Very Helpful

Game username : ObeyTheFist
Female Posts : 547

PostSubject: Re: Blaster Sci-fi and Dragon Skull items available   Sun Apr 23, 2017 3:08 am

Oh, that makes sense. Thanks for letting me know! I'll show these to Lazy and see what he says about adding them to DD. :3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blaster Sci-fi and Dragon Skull items available   

Back to top Go down

Blaster Sci-fi and Dragon Skull items available
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Keeping I.T. Open :: DOWNLOADABLE CONTENT :: Item Models, Particles & Textures-
Jump to: