HomePortalFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
The domain www.kitopen.com will expire on 2018-08-17. Update your bookmarks to point at http://kito.forumotion.com/
You can use google search to find threads and posts here now. Example

Impressive World is BackIW: FURTHEST REACH [TRAILER & RELEASE DATE]

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Syl

Syl

Game username : Riven/Syl
Server : Impressive World
Female Posts : 17

Impressive World is BackIW: FURTHEST REACH [TRAILER & RELEASE DATE] Empty
PostSubject: Impressive World is BackIW: FURTHEST REACH [TRAILER & RELEASE DATE]   Impressive World is BackIW: FURTHEST REACH [TRAILER & RELEASE DATE] I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 05, 2017 10:18 pm

Impressive World is BackIW: FURTHEST REACH [TRAILER & RELEASE DATE] Opt2

Impressive world was a MMORPG with roots based in the game Impressive Title, a game founded by KovuLKD. This new world looks to take you, the player, into an immersive wilderness where you can play as a canine, feline, or ursidine. Explore a beautiful environment, catch prey, and roleplay in our diverse settings, among other fun features!

After a period of uncertainty, Riven obtained ownership of Impressive World in July of 2017, bringing the game offline to focus on new development. Impressive World has since strayed away from it’s original intention of staying an Impressive Title server and become it’s own game, using Unreal Engine 4 to bring only the best experience to the player. The game now officially goes by IW: Furthest Reach.

“The world before you was not pleasant child, you must believe me when I say this. Before the land was covered in ash and flame there was another species. These human animals created a divide between themselves and nature, feeling that their intelligence was the thing that solely set them apart from you, my dear. The humans launched attacks against the Dragons of the West and were eradicated faster than the time it took for them to evolve.”

The world of Vatica has a long history full of both great tragedy and explosions of life. This world, like many others was thrusted into a violent creation. The world was covered in molten rock for many megenniums, but slowly started to cool down. Water was brought to this planet from asteroids colliding with it, forcing the surface to not only cool, but create the ingredients for life. This life slowly evolved into intelligent beings, known as humans. These humans had a hunger for discovery, but with this yearning for discovery they left destruction in their wake. They had used the resources that the planet provided to create fire, structures, and eventually weapons. With these weapons they slaughtered each other mercilessly. They hungered for power and invincibility which lead them to the caves of dragons in the south and eventually the west seeking the beasts’ heavy armored plates. The humans were, however, unprepared for what laid in the western mountains. Driven by their strong emotions and reckless habits the human clans refused to leave their men, sending countless amounts of troops until the whole race was eradicated. Life quickly went dark again as a flaming, crystalline rock covered the planet. No being knows exactly what happened to cause this reaction, it was assumed the dragons did this as a way to find peace within themselves and among the land. But, even more mysteriously is how the rock simply slipped from the world’s surface, leaving only a crack on the southern hemisphere of Vatica.

The world still bares the remnants of humans, despite being restored. Huge monuments of stone and marble were left in open valleys and in sunken caverns. Many temples lay untouched in the high mountains of ascension, which is rumored to be the only place that was left uncovered during the time of darkness. Weapons and armor lay strewn across the vast plains. Animals have been preserved in crystals that disappeared along with the rock crust. The first ones to wake and explore the new world scavenged for these items and quickly took them as valuables. The animals not necessarily understanding the purpose for these metal pieces, but still seeking value in them. As time grew on these beasts of the land evolved to the current world, developing intellect that would be unheard of in the past. With this intelligence came the ability to determine worth of the items from the past world based on their composition.  

The world is now yours to discover.~

More information...
WEBSITE
DISCORD
DEVIANTART

Impressive World is BackIW: FURTHEST REACH [TRAILER & RELEASE DATE] Transp

Last edited by Syl on Wed Jan 02, 2019 7:42 am; edited 15 times in total
Back to top Go down
KittyKylo

KittyKylo

Game username : KittyKylo
Server : N/A
Female Posts : 96

PostSubject: Re: Impressive World is BackIW: FURTHEST REACH [TRAILER & RELEASE DATE]   Impressive World is BackIW: FURTHEST REACH [TRAILER & RELEASE DATE] I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 05, 2017 11:16 pm

Oh my childhood returns!
Are old accounts still exisiting or do we have to make one?
Back to top Go down
http://xkittykylo.deviantart.com/
Syl

Syl

PostSubject: Re: Impressive World is BackIW: FURTHEST REACH [TRAILER & RELEASE DATE]   Impressive World is BackIW: FURTHEST REACH [TRAILER & RELEASE DATE] I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 06, 2017 12:03 am

Old accounts are still there and all your items will be transferred with your account during the update if possible. We'll see when it comes to moving all the users.

Unfortunately password retrieval is kind of difficult right now with everything else going on.
Back to top Go down
Wolfess

Wolfess

Game username : Wolfess
Server : CoA, GoD
Female Posts : 77

PostSubject: Re: Impressive World is BackIW: FURTHEST REACH [TRAILER & RELEASE DATE]   Impressive World is BackIW: FURTHEST REACH [TRAILER & RELEASE DATE] I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 06, 2017 12:46 pm

Hello, dear... Owner. It is great that you are trying to revive the old game we did not managed to. BUT as I was the head game disigner, I am the owner of some of the game content, which now belongs to the GoD project, and ONLY to it. I wrote some list of what should have been deleted, to the previous code owner, she should have warned you about that. Either way I want this content to be removed from any other game server that has no permission given personaly by me, for I gave much dedication to it.

Hope you understand.
-the mobile version s*cks-
Back to top Go down
Syl

Syl

PostSubject: Re: Impressive World is BackIW: FURTHEST REACH [TRAILER & RELEASE DATE]   Impressive World is BackIW: FURTHEST REACH [TRAILER & RELEASE DATE] I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 06, 2017 10:47 pm

While I was unaware of this. Almost none of the content currently on Impressive World will be used. Items will be the only thing kept and most will be remade. I simply bought the name, we are even reverting back to the old source for editing as most of it is spaghetti.

If there are any other concerns please pm me. I would rather not clutter this topic with things like this!

Thank you
Back to top Go down
GlaciaTheWolf
Animator
Animator
GlaciaTheWolf

Game username : Glacia, GlaciaIceWolf, GlaciaTheWolf
Server : DD (member) Wolf soul (member)
Female Posts : 1049

PostSubject: Re: Impressive World is BackIW: FURTHEST REACH [TRAILER & RELEASE DATE]   Impressive World is BackIW: FURTHEST REACH [TRAILER & RELEASE DATE] I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 07, 2017 2:40 am

Ahh....I remember joining this back in the feral heart days, when feral heart was off someone suggested this, and i was to fascinated with the emotes and other things lol.
Back to top Go down
Morqque

Morqque

Game username : Morqque
Server : I try em all
Female Posts : 52

PostSubject: Re: Impressive World is BackIW: FURTHEST REACH [TRAILER & RELEASE DATE]   Impressive World is BackIW: FURTHEST REACH [TRAILER & RELEASE DATE] I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 14, 2017 11:28 pm

Yesss. This was my first server ever, I'm glad to see it making a comeback.
Back to top Go down
Syl

Syl

PostSubject: Re: Impressive World is BackIW: FURTHEST REACH [TRAILER & RELEASE DATE]   Impressive World is BackIW: FURTHEST REACH [TRAILER & RELEASE DATE] I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2018 11:49 pm

Marking Contest
Click here for more information.

Also have a screenie of the new model...
Impressive World is BackIW: FURTHEST REACH [TRAILER & RELEASE DATE] Woof211
Back to top Go down
MadMadameFlare

MadMadameFlare

Game username : MadMadameFlare
Server : -in progress-
Female Posts : 35

PostSubject: Re: Impressive World is BackIW: FURTHEST REACH [TRAILER & RELEASE DATE]   Impressive World is BackIW: FURTHEST REACH [TRAILER & RELEASE DATE] I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2018 12:01 am

That new player model looks stunning! Surprised
Back to top Go down
Syl

Syl

PostSubject: Re: Impressive World is BackIW: FURTHEST REACH [TRAILER & RELEASE DATE]   Impressive World is BackIW: FURTHEST REACH [TRAILER & RELEASE DATE] I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2018 8:20 pm

Glad you like it ! Here is little gif of the dynamic grass and flowers.
Impressive World is BackIW: FURTHEST REACH [TRAILER & RELEASE DATE] F1b3a03fb8573f9fe65caf98d524d9be_by_vegaven-dc8mshi
Back to top Go down
RedEye
Retired
RedEye

Game username : -redeye-
Server : KITO
Male Posts : 2589

PostSubject: Re: Impressive World is BackIW: FURTHEST REACH [TRAILER & RELEASE DATE]   Impressive World is BackIW: FURTHEST REACH [TRAILER & RELEASE DATE] I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2018 4:50 am

Still on the old Ogre3d engine?

Spore2000

Game username : Spore2000

PostSubject: Re: Impressive World is BackIW: FURTHEST REACH [TRAILER & RELEASE DATE]   Impressive World is BackIW: FURTHEST REACH [TRAILER & RELEASE DATE] I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2018 9:12 am

that gonna be laggy as hell hope theres a slider to bring it down o-o
Back to top Go down
Syl

Syl

PostSubject: Re: Impressive World is BackIW: FURTHEST REACH [TRAILER & RELEASE DATE]   Impressive World is BackIW: FURTHEST REACH [TRAILER & RELEASE DATE] I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2018 4:49 pm

@redeye, we moved to UE4

@Spore200, settings will be highly adjustable don't worry. It will be optimized for those who have slower pcs
Back to top Go down
Witacha
3D Modeler
3D Modeler
Witacha

Game username : Witacha
Server : Land Of The Wolves(Owner)
Female Posts : 1246

PostSubject: Re: Impressive World is BackIW: FURTHEST REACH [TRAILER & RELEASE DATE]   Impressive World is BackIW: FURTHEST REACH [TRAILER & RELEASE DATE] I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2018 5:07 pm

UE4? Then maybe move the thread to something else?.. since its not IT related anymore xD
Back to top Go down
http://witacha-asukata.deviantart.com/
Z

Male Posts : 150

PostSubject: Re: Impressive World is BackIW: FURTHEST REACH [TRAILER & RELEASE DATE]   Impressive World is BackIW: FURTHEST REACH [TRAILER & RELEASE DATE] I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2018 5:31 pm

If enough of the original source was still used, perhaps it could still be considered IT-related? Not sure how this would be defined, so I could be wrong.

Apart from that, I am looking forward to this!
Back to top Go down
Syl

Syl

PostSubject: Re: Impressive World is BackIW: FURTHEST REACH [TRAILER & RELEASE DATE]   Impressive World is BackIW: FURTHEST REACH [TRAILER & RELEASE DATE] I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2018 8:42 pm

We weren't originally going to use UE4 when I posted this, but now that we are I didn't want to clutter up the forums.

Is there someone I need to talk to in order to get it moved to the proper section?
Back to top Go down
Witacha
3D Modeler
3D Modeler
Witacha

PostSubject: Re: Impressive World is BackIW: FURTHEST REACH [TRAILER & RELEASE DATE]   Impressive World is BackIW: FURTHEST REACH [TRAILER & RELEASE DATE] I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2018 9:17 pm

Ask @Hyper!
Back to top Go down
Syl

Syl

PostSubject: Re: Impressive World is BackIW: FURTHEST REACH [TRAILER & RELEASE DATE]   Impressive World is BackIW: FURTHEST REACH [TRAILER & RELEASE DATE] I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2018 7:18 pm

Okay I messaged Hyper, they don't know where to put it either.
So until that is figured out I'll just leave this here..
Impressive World is BackIW: FURTHEST REACH [TRAILER & RELEASE DATE] Ezgif_4_e73d693420_by_vegaven-dca6equ
Back to top Go down
Witacha
3D Modeler
3D Modeler
Witacha

PostSubject: Re: Impressive World is BackIW: FURTHEST REACH [TRAILER & RELEASE DATE]   Impressive World is BackIW: FURTHEST REACH [TRAILER & RELEASE DATE] I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2018 7:57 pm

I think you should post your new game into dedicated forum such as https://www.gameogre.com/forums/
its a very nice place!
Since KITO is only IT related i do not think it has its place here ^^
Back to top Go down
jengatower

jengatower

Game username : jengatower
Female Posts : 34

PostSubject: Re: Impressive World is BackIW: FURTHEST REACH [TRAILER & RELEASE DATE]   Impressive World is BackIW: FURTHEST REACH [TRAILER & RELEASE DATE] I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2018 8:54 pm

the game otherwise looks really pretty so far!!! i'm glad impressive world is making a comeback and expanding its horizons.
Back to top Go down
Hyper
Admin
Hyper

Game username : Hyper
Server : Azoptaos
Male Posts : 564

PostSubject: Re: Impressive World is BackIW: FURTHEST REACH [TRAILER & RELEASE DATE]   Impressive World is BackIW: FURTHEST REACH [TRAILER & RELEASE DATE] I_icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2018 4:02 am

moved this to offtopic after talking with syl since it's not technically an IT server. i don't have an issue with it being posted here though since it's related

Syl

Syl

PostSubject: Re: Impressive World is BackIW: FURTHEST REACH [TRAILER & RELEASE DATE]   Impressive World is BackIW: FURTHEST REACH [TRAILER & RELEASE DATE] I_icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2018 9:05 pm

Thank you Hyper!

Impressive World is BackIW: FURTHEST REACH [TRAILER & RELEASE DATE] Ezgif-4-0ee24356a2

Just a fun lil thing Miscelatore made in blender
Back to top Go down
Syl

Syl

PostSubject: Re: Impressive World is BackIW: FURTHEST REACH [TRAILER & RELEASE DATE]   Impressive World is BackIW: FURTHEST REACH [TRAILER & RELEASE DATE] I_icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2018 12:11 am

Impressive World is BackIW: FURTHEST REACH [TRAILER & RELEASE DATE] Ezgif_2_9cc4330949_by_vegaven-dccgm0p
Back to top Go down
Dragonsilent

Dragonsilent

Game username : Dragonsilent
Server : Too many to count!
Female Posts : 27

PostSubject: Re: Impressive World is BackIW: FURTHEST REACH [TRAILER & RELEASE DATE]   Impressive World is BackIW: FURTHEST REACH [TRAILER & RELEASE DATE] I_icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2018 6:08 pm

I am glad that Impressive World is turning into a new game <3
Back to top Go down
Syl

Syl

PostSubject: Re: Impressive World is BackIW: FURTHEST REACH [TRAILER & RELEASE DATE]   Impressive World is BackIW: FURTHEST REACH [TRAILER & RELEASE DATE] I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2018 1:29 am

Added new screenshots!

UPDATE: Working on game mechanics now. Hopefully will dive into staff testing in this next month or so. There will be a close alpha available to users who sign up for the account draw after this period.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Impressive World is BackIW: FURTHEST REACH [TRAILER & RELEASE DATE]   Impressive World is BackIW: FURTHEST REACH [TRAILER & RELEASE DATE] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Impressive World is BackIW: FURTHEST REACH [TRAILER & RELEASE DATE]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Keeping I.T. Open :: GENERAL :: Discussion :: Off-Topic-
Jump to: