HomePortalFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Meet the new KITO admins & hear their plans here.
You can use google search to find threads and posts here now. Example

Share | 

How do I make an IT server?? Or any game for that matter?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jewel Fazbear

Game username : JewelFazbear
Server : Dragon's Den
Female Posts : 4

PostSubject: How do I make an IT server?? Or any game for that matter?   Thu Jan 04, 2018 6:09 am

Heyyyyy guys! Sooo... I've got a little experience with programming as I study Information Technology at school (Pfft I suck at Arrays) and I  figured that after I finish High School, I might go to UTT and learn computer modelling and  Game Development. I just wanted  to ask you guys for some info about computer modelling, coding and Designing a Game (including maps, items and animations) and maybe tutorials on how to do each point of designing a game. I figured I'd probably start small, like attempting to make my own IT server, but I'm completely clueless.... XD
Can someone share some of their knowledge on this with me, please?
Thanks my dudes ^_^
                                                                                                                            ~Jewel
Back to top Go down
ObeyTheFist
Very Helpful
Very Helpful

Game username : ObeyTheFist
Female Posts : 547

PostSubject: Re: How do I make an IT server?? Or any game for that matter?   Thu Jan 04, 2018 12:02 pm

Hello!

If you really have no idea where to start or what to do, then I can certainly point you in the right direction. Just go here: http://www.kitopen.com/t2340-mega-list-of-faq-tutorials-and-server-help?highlight=mega+thread

That has just about every thing you'll need to know about getting an IT server up and running and all the bits and pieces you can do when it is. Prepare for a lot of reading and work though! I hope you're dedicated.
Back to top Go down
Veronique

Game username : TaintedRhyme,Veronique
Server : Ethereal(OWNER)
Female Posts : 85

PostSubject: Re: How do I make an IT server?? Or any game for that matter?   Sat Jan 06, 2018 6:56 am

I can totally help as well, if you struggle with setting it up or need a deep explaining on how to set it up. I can give you my discord and help you set up your own server! I'd be happy to help you 1 by 1 assistance if you're struggling. If not, then good luck with your server <3

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How do I make an IT server?? Or any game for that matter?   

Back to top Go down

How do I make an IT server?? Or any game for that matter?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Keeping I.T. Open :: GENERAL :: Discussion :: Server-Related-
Jump to: