HomePortalFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
The domain www.kitopen.com will expire on 2018-08-17. Update your bookmarks to point at http://kito.forumotion.com/
Meet the new KITO admins & hear their plans here.
You can use google search to find threads and posts here now. Example

Share | 

Very cheap Server Hosting Service

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lamina

Game username : Lamina
Server : GuardiansFate (WIP)
Female Posts : 52

PostSubject: Very cheap Server Hosting Service   Fri Feb 09, 2018 1:33 pm

Greetings

So I noticed quite a few people are having problems with hosting their servers, once they decide to release them or just wanting them online while it is still in staff testing. I would like to lend those people a hand, who are either not able to bring their servers online or are not able to to pay in real money for whatever reason.

I am able to host for your Impressive Title server. Regardless if your server is in staff testing or even released, hosting is one of the most important part every multiplayer game needs in order to run successfully. I am able to host for your server 24h in 7 days and provide support on programming and in general.
If you want me to host, I can do that. The thing is, I won't do it entirely for free. Reasons are, the server is up and running 24h and 7 days a week. This needs electricity and the internet bills also need to be paid. You can either pay me via PayPal or deviant Art points.

Lubuntu (server 1) with Data files using X2go to connect

Service

• Transparency and service is very important to me as well as privacy of every server. I am aware of the trust put into me by any owner and no information will every go on third-party contact, sites or reach third-party peoples ever.

• I am currently successfully hosting for about 4 servers. Therefore, I already have the know-how you need to have as host and I do know what is important while hosting.

• The owner of the server is able to access the server through SSH or X2go, an third-party Remote Access service or via FileZilla (an FTP client). Every server owner will have their own secured account where they can access the server. An introduction on how to maintain and use both SSH and X2go will be given from me.

Server 1 - Linux (Lubuntu)

• The server will run on a Linux (Lubuntu) which has the advantage to be more save, more stable and in general runs smoother than a Microsoft Windows.

• Every Server owner will have their own account to access the server and maintain the server files.

• The servers location is: Switzerland. A very fast internet glass fiber connection is available.

• OPTIONAL: Every server package can claim a starter pack from my hosting service. This means I will code you the servers name, a custom game icon for your server and the basic anti-cheat system. (For this I will need the game source)

Server 2 - Microsoft Windows

• The second server will run on a Microsoft Windows 7

• Users will be able to access the server through FileZilla, a FTP client with their own end to end encrypted account (SFTP).

• The servers location is: Switzerland. A very fast internet glass fiber connection is available.

• OPTIONAL: The starter pack is also included in Server 2.

• If you want a hosting service against a special agreement, your game will most likely run on the Windows Server.

Information and Payment

• You are able to either choose Server 1 or Server 2 to host your game on.
    Recommend is Server 1.

• For Server 1 or Server 2, every month you pay 300 dA points or 3 US dollars.

• If I do not receive the payment within 7 days after the payment day, the owner of the server will get a warning. After three days of no reply, the server will be shut down.

• For the first month, I'm hosting for you, you need to pay a cost estimate of 150 deviant Art points at the very beginning. At the end of the month, you pay the other 150 dA points. You will only need to do this for the first month. After that, you will pay 300 dA points at the end of the month normally.

• If one can not pay in real money or in dA money, I will also accept maps for IT servers, drawings, models, items, etc. worth around 300 dA points per month.

• Now you are also able to pay with PayPal.

Terms of Usage and Privacy Policy

Download the Terms of Use and Privacy Policy PDF document here.

If you are interested in this service or want to discuss about a special agreement like free hosting for a specific time, feel free to hit me up on one of the following contact information! Very Happy

Contact
lamina.anju@outlook.com
Discord: Lamina#1516

Or shout me a PM on this forum Smile

Icon art by Sergiu Bagrin
Back to top Go down
Lamina

Game username : Lamina
Server : GuardiansFate (WIP)
Female Posts : 52

PostSubject: Re: Very cheap Server Hosting Service   Sun May 27, 2018 10:56 pm

Added a Terms of Use and Privacy Policy document for download...

The service is still active and ready to host for your Impressive Title server.
Back to top Go down
TheWolfLover88

Game username : TheWolfLover88
Server : Dragon Soul
Female Posts : 216

PostSubject: Re: Very cheap Server Hosting Service   Mon May 28, 2018 9:08 am

Wow
This is impressive, eeehh tempted
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Very cheap Server Hosting Service   

Back to top Go down