HomePortalFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
The domain www.kitopen.com will expire on 2018-08-17. Update your bookmarks to point at http://kito.forumotion.com/
You can use google search to find threads and posts here now. Example

More animations for Prey

Go down 
AuthorMessage
NoOneImportant
Very Helpful
Very Helpful
NoOneImportant

Server : None
Male Posts : 1320

More animations for Prey Empty
PostSubject: More animations for Prey   More animations for Prey I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 1:06 am

I think it would be cool if Prey had more animations such as Swim maybe a second idle animation and maybe even have the option to fly and walk on the ground.

Idk it just bothers me when I see my pets walking under water XD
Back to top Go down
Jayx

Jayx

Game username : Jayx
Server : Royal Elements
Female Posts : 338

PostSubject: Re: More animations for Prey   More animations for Prey I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 1:23 am

This would be cool to see. : P
Back to top Go down
Serenity

Game username : Serenity
Server : Impressive Leone
Female Posts : 124

PostSubject: Re: More animations for Prey   More animations for Prey I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 3:41 am

YES. YES. YES.

I added in a dragon with legs and wings, and was so disappointed that it wouldn't be able to fly AND run. And I wanted unicorns that could do both too lol.
Back to top Go down
Darica

Game username : Darcia
Server : Impressive Leone, Impressive Cats

PostSubject: Re: More animations for Prey   More animations for Prey I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 3:41 am

This^. :c
Back to top Go down
Buri288

Female Posts : 13

PostSubject: Re: More animations for Prey   More animations for Prey I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 10:16 pm

I actually made a suggestion like this to SoE's forums specifically for birds. I shall copy+paste. c:

Quote :
I've been told this is completely possible to do, so hopefully others like this idea.

I've been thinking for awhile that it'd be nice if once a player tames a bird, the bird had the ability to be in a 'still' position at will (possibly an action option when clicking on it) so the bird can either sit, wings folded, on the ground or on the player's back.

I think it would bring a bit more realism to them since birds obviously don't spend their time flying 24/7, plus it would look more like you've got the bird as a pet if it was sitting on top of you.

Someone else added that maybe when the player is standing still, the bird could land automatically, then take off again when the player does.
Back to top Go down
http://ichigoseppun.deviantart.com
Hugrf

Game username : Hugrf
Server : Wolf Soul, Project Sanctum
Female Posts : 2

PostSubject: Re: More animations for Prey   More animations for Prey I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 3:37 am

I have to agree. I want to see my little giraffe pets swim, not walk under the water. Though, of course, not everything can swim or fly, but possibly every prey can swim... I'm liking this idea.
Ex: I tamed a pet called a Cyber cat! It walks, but robots can sometimes fly, right? I wish he can fly...
Ex 2: OMG! I got a flying giraffe! (Added this for fun) but all it does is walk around with me, and it can't help me in battle with a flying critter....
See what I mean? This idea seems pretty fun. So you can have fun with your winged pet on the ground, and maybe in the air. Ya know? I'm wondering if this is possible... Very useful.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: More animations for Prey   More animations for Prey I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

More animations for Prey
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Keeping I.T. Open :: GENERAL :: Suggestions-
Jump to: