HomePortalFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Meet the new KITO admins & hear their plans here.
You can use google search to find threads and posts here now. Example

Share | 

The Models Resource

Go down 
AuthorMessage
AngelicFeather

Server : eh I'm not sure at this point
Female Posts : 58

PostSubject: The Models Resource   Sun Apr 08, 2018 7:13 am

A lot of people may not be able to easily model things for a server, and may not know anyone to help with it. A while back, a friend had shown me a website with tons of models, sprites, textures, and songs from different video games.

https://www.models-resource.com/

"These resources are collected for personal projects and non-commercial work. Many of our users utilize the sprites, models, textures, and sounds found on our sites to make comics or games and more still just browse them to reminisce on games they've played."

I would like to add though, I've not been able to test it myself. I just wanted to put this on the forums and hope it works. Very sorry if it doesn't, you'll probably have to convert the files to begin with, and even then I'm not sure. Thanks so much to those who want to look into this, and I'm sorry if this has already been posted before or should go elsewhere on the forums.
Back to top Go down
lazyzim

™

Server : Dragon's Den
Male Posts : 756

PostSubject: Re: The Models Resource   Sun Apr 08, 2018 12:38 pm

Just be careful using anything found on that site. Everything available on that site has been stolen from commercial games.
Back to top Go down
ThylaSteve

Game username : Steve
Server : It's a secret (for now)
Male Posts : 141

PostSubject: Re: The Models Resource   Sun Apr 08, 2018 6:33 pm

I came across this site before. It is specifically for models taken out of video games. Would not use any of those models on a server that is intended to go public, as you would be risking copyright infringement.

These sites are better if you want to look for models to use
https://www.turbosquid.com/
https://www.cgtrader.com/
Not everything on those sites will be free, however. And I would still check the licenses for each product (some require you to give credit to the creator in order to use them).

If anything is has a "personal use only" license, I wouldn't use it.
Back to top Go down
AngelicFeather

Server : eh I'm not sure at this point
Female Posts : 58

PostSubject: Re: The Models Resource   Mon Apr 09, 2018 11:59 am

Ah, thank you. It says "non-commercial work" as well. I'm not good at copyright and get pretty nervous over it. Again, thank you, sorry for the mistake. I'll be sure to check out the others. ^_^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Models Resource   

Back to top Go down

The Models Resource
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Keeping I.T. Open :: START HERE :: Helpful Programs-
Jump to: