HomePortalFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Meet the new KITO admins & hear their plans here.
You can use google search to find threads and posts here now. Example

Share | 

Someone please share - Kito's fixed WoW model exporter to Ogre

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kolbosa

PostSubject: Someone please share - Kito's fixed WoW model exporter to Ogre   Thu Apr 19, 2018 10:54 am

Could anyone share please - Kito's fixed WoW model exporter to Ogre

It's important
Back to top Go down
Kawoie
Texture Artist
Texture Artist

Game username : Kawoie
Server : Glasmar
Male Posts : 153

PostSubject: Re: Someone please share - Kito's fixed WoW model exporter to Ogre   Thu Apr 19, 2018 4:56 pm

http://www.kitopen.com/t149-kito-s-fixed-wow-model-exporter-to-ogre < Here's the exporter itself.
http://www.kitopen.com/t189-howto-kito-s-fixed-wow-model-exporter-to-ogre?highlight=WoW+exporter < Here's the guide for it.

This section is meant for looking for staff members for your server. If you have questions or need help, please post in support, which is here. Try using the search button next time!
Back to top Go down
RedEye
Retired

Game username : -redeye-
Server : KITO
Male Posts : 2583

PostSubject: Re: Someone please share - Kito's fixed WoW model exporter to Ogre   Thu Apr 19, 2018 6:54 pm

It doesn't exist anymore

3D Modeler
3D Modeler

Game username : Witacha
Server : Land Of The Wolves(Owner)
Female Posts : 1241

PostSubject: Re: Someone please share - Kito's fixed WoW model exporter to Ogre   Thu Apr 19, 2018 7:21 pm

Isn't wow model forbidden from IT server or something for copyright issue tho?
Back to top Go down
http://witacha-asukata.deviantart.com/
Hyper
Admin

Game username : Hyper
Server : Azoptaos
Male Posts : 529

PostSubject: Re: Someone please share - Kito's fixed WoW model exporter to Ogre   Thu Apr 19, 2018 9:43 pm

yeah, see http://www.kitopen.com/t4859-dear-kito-admins-please-remove-anything-wow-related-from-the-website

Kolbosa

PostSubject: Re: Someone please share - Kito's fixed WoW model exporter to Ogre   Fri Apr 20, 2018 9:42 am

Thx Kawoie for your attention, I will post there next time.

RedEye if you have it please send it to my mail, i will use it private, and will not share for public.
I was had it before but unfortunately delete it.
Or maybe you know how to fix original one?

Anyone help!)

mail:

Proof:

Back to top Go down
Tsezar

Server : Aoi Tenshi (creator)
Male Posts : 468

PostSubject: Re: Someone please share - Kito's fixed WoW model exporter to Ogre   Sun Apr 22, 2018 9:04 am

Kolbosa wrote:

RedEye if you have it please send it to my mail, i will use it private, and will not share for public.

Anyone help!)

mail:

Proof:

Dude, I highly wouldn't recommend you to use WoW models in I.T. since nobody from IT is allowed to use them, as far as I know. You'll get problems if you get caught by using them in your server.
Back to top Go down
https://tsezar-h.deviantart.com
Kolbosa

PostSubject: Re: Someone please share - Kito's fixed WoW model exporter to Ogre   Mon Apr 23, 2018 8:55 am

I have  a small project, and without wmv I can't continue it. I'm not share it, I play with my wife. By problem with hdd was deleted wmv.
Back to top Go down
Kawoie
Texture Artist
Texture Artist

Game username : Kawoie
Server : Glasmar
Male Posts : 153

PostSubject: Re: Someone please share - Kito's fixed WoW model exporter to Ogre   Tue Apr 24, 2018 3:58 am

Tsezar wrote:
Kolbosa wrote:

Anyone help!)

mail:

Proof:

Dude, I highly wouldn't recommend you to use WoW models in I.T. since nobody from IT is allowed to use them, as far as I know. You'll get problems if you get caught by using them in your server.

They said that they were keeping the project private, and as far as I'm aware it's still okay to use the WoW content as long as you're only using it for personal/private use and nothing public.
Back to top Go down
Tsezar

Server : Aoi Tenshi (creator)
Male Posts : 468

PostSubject: Re: Someone please share - Kito's fixed WoW model exporter to Ogre   Tue Apr 24, 2018 10:51 am

Kawoie wrote:
Tsezar wrote:
Kolbosa wrote:

Anyone help!)

mail:

Proof:

They said that they were keeping the project private, and as far as I'm aware it's still okay to use the WoW content as long as you're only using it for personal/private use and nothing public.

Ahh, okay then, inattentive^^"
Back to top Go down
https://tsezar-h.deviantart.com
sch123

PostSubject: Re: Someone please share - Kito's fixed WoW model exporter to Ogre   Sun Apr 29, 2018 1:59 am

Do you still have "Kito's fixed WoW model exporter to Ogre"?
If you still have it can you share download links (PM me), because I'm interested in creating 3D models. I will use it personally and will not expose it (the Copyright issue). I hope you can consider it. The reason why I'm asking this is because we need "Kito's fixed WoW model exporter", because it can do ogre mesh and animations. It's very convenient and cool. Now I feel that this is a big loss for the whole community. Sad
Back to top Go down
Kolbosa

PostSubject: Re: Someone please share - Kito's fixed WoW model exporter to Ogre   Thu May 10, 2018 5:59 am

I was found it, text me if someone need it
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Someone please share - Kito's fixed WoW model exporter to Ogre   

Back to top Go down

Someone please share - Kito's fixed WoW model exporter to Ogre
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Keeping I.T. Open :: SUPPORT :: Support-
Jump to: