HomePortalFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
The domain www.kitopen.com will expire on 2018-08-17. Update your bookmarks to point at http://kito.forumotion.com/
Meet the new KITO admins & hear their plans here.
You can use google search to find threads and posts here now. Example

Share | 

Emergency Art Commissions

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ZombieKitteh

Game username : Zombie
Server : Mythical Realms (Co-Admin)
Female Posts : 49

PostSubject: Emergency Art Commissions   Fri Apr 20, 2018 9:49 pm

You can see the journal with more information and examples here:

Commission Journal
----------------------

There are a lot of feral and stray cats in my area. Someone dropped off a pregnant mom and she had her kittens. I found them the other day when she brought them both onto my back porch. The weather's been rough here so I brought them and mom inside. Mom was sick and the kittens are now too. They have a upper respiratory infection and it's only getting worse as the days go on. I recently got a few of my own cats spayed and FIV tested after finding out my one boy is FIV positive, so my money is tight. After paying my bills, I am broke and already borrowing money from my family until my next paycheck. I can't afford a vet visit for a couple of weeks.. and these babies can't wait that long. I'm scared for them. They're only about 2 - 3 weeks old and a URI can be fatal to neonatal kittens.

There is no local help in my area, no vets that take payment plans, post dated checks, etc.. No open shelters or resources to help me. I'm on my own and I'm not one to ask.. but I need help to help these babies. I'm doing all I can for them, but without proper medication their future is really uncertain. I'm scared for them. They need help.

My vet will not provide prescription medicine for them without a visit. They're mom is a stray, she is too skittish to cage. They're too young to be apart from her.. and they'll charge me $40 for the visit alone, not including medication costs. I can't afford that.. But I can buy their medicine myself online.

Thanks to some lovely people on DeviantArt I've ordered the Terramycin Opthalmic Ointment for the eye infection. I still need to get the Clavamox antibiotic to help cure the URI itself. It's $28.46 in total with shipping, someone was kind enough to donate the $20 so I just need the last $8.46 to order. It's come to my attention I can't buy the antibiotic online without a prescription so a vet visit is needed for them to get medicine indefinitely.. I have $29.41 in total so far, the initial vet examination fee is $40. Not certain how much the antibiotics will be after that. So any help is greatly appreciated so I'm like $11 short of being able to pay the examination fee.

I have no idea what to price my art, so it's pay what you want, so whatever you feel is fair. Pretty much open to drawing anything from icons, to individual characters, to refs, etc.

- Must be USD through Paypal, points take too long to convert properly. I'm sorry, these kittens don't have time

- I can only draw animals, feral or anthro. My art skills with humans are very wonky, but I'm willing to try if you're brave enough to do it.

- Will draw whatever you want me too, besides NSFW.

- I can do backgrounds, but they will be in my particular style. Very simplistic style.

- Be as detailed as you can in your request, down to pose, emotion, shading, everything. Refs are required or a very detailed description of a character.

Last edited by ZombieKitteh on Sat Apr 21, 2018 12:03 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://zombiekitteh.deviantart.com
ZombieKitteh

PostSubject: Re: Emergency Art Commissions   Fri Apr 20, 2018 9:50 pm

Back to top Go down
Kawoie
Texture Artist
Texture Artist

Game username : Kawoie
Server : Glasmar
Male Posts : 156

PostSubject: Re: Emergency Art Commissions   Sat Apr 21, 2018 2:49 am

I do not have any money on hand but I'm absolutely heartbroken about this news. I'm spreading the word to as many people as I possibly can. I've dealt with a URI with my old cat before and it took a long time to heal, and I know with younger ones there isn't much time.

I'm wishing you the best of luck. I get my paycheck Friday and if things are still alright I will be sending money your way.
Back to top Go down
ZombieKitteh

PostSubject: Re: Emergency Art Commissions   Sat Apr 21, 2018 11:10 pm

Aww thank you so much. URI's are nasty and hard ot uflly get rid of. It's especially fatal to neonatal kittens and elder cats. Especially if left untreated it can turn into pneumonia.

It's the though that counts and it means so much to me that people care. <3

I have a update journal:

https://zombiekitteh.deviantart.com/journal/Update-on-kittens-Thank-you-everyone-so-much-741470959

But with the help of others I managed to get enough to set up a vet appointment. My grandma lent me the remaining difference I needed of $77.

So the kitties and momma got their medicine now and are on the right path to recovering hopefully. They're already eating more since the first dose of medication and it's only been a few hours.
Back to top Go down
RakshaWw

Game username : RakshaWw
Server : Last Moon
Female Posts : 145

PostSubject: Re: Emergency Art Commissions   Sun Apr 22, 2018 4:47 pm

Sorry hon I cannot help you financially but I am a studying veterinarian and very experienced at kitten hand-rearing, I am happy to talk to you if you ever need anything.
My discord is PrirodaWw #5424
Back to top Go down
http://www.rakshaww.deviantart.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Emergency Art Commissions   

Back to top Go down

Emergency Art Commissions
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Keeping I.T. Open :: SUPPORT :: Job Search/Commissions-
Jump to: