HomePortalFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
The domain www.kitopen.com will expire on 2018-08-17. Update your bookmarks to point at http://kito.forumotion.com/
You can use google search to find threads and posts here now. Example

I think it's finally time

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Bandwitch

Bandwitch

Game username : Bandwitch/199LeafClover
Server : Aroessa
Female Posts : 10

I think it's finally time Empty
PostSubject: I think it's finally time   I think it's finally time I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2018 7:57 am

After almost 10 years of playing IT servers, I think it's time I finally said farewell to this community.

First I started with Feral Heart. I had never known there were games on the internet that let you play as animals, and as a young girl I was fascinated that I could live out my dreams on a virtual game. I made many friends on there, I roleplayed almost every day and made so many memories.

I then moved on to Impressive World, which was my first ever IT server. The pure joy I felt coming onto the game after school every day was amazing, it really helped me cope and find happiness and hobbies surrounding it. I met one of my longest internet friends on there, and we still talk to this day. I feel like Impressive World and Feral Heart shaped the way I think about gaming and videogames in general, as they really were my childhood.

Next was Dragon's Den. I played this for a short while, and jumped into Sanctum of Eventide before I could really get into it. Making an account and receiving a balloon item was really cool to me, and I played it for awhile before SoE caught my attention.

I would really call SoE my "home" server. I made so many good memories, good friends, just everything about that game was wonderful. Really, this entire community holds a special place in my heart and I don't think I'll ever forget it even when I'm old and in a rocking chair. I'm getting emotional just typing this, these games shaped me as a person and it saddens me to see the community rapidly decline like this. Most of us have grown up and forgotten about these games, as expected, but for the few of us who hold this community dear I truly hope it peaks up again someday and gains new members, full of curiosity and a drive to build their own server, and maybe it will thrive as much as it did those years ago.

I wish you all the best. <3
Back to top Go down
RedEye
Retired
RedEye

Game username : -redeye-
Server : KITO
Male Posts : 2590

PostSubject: Re: I think it's finally time   I think it's finally time I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2018 11:48 am

Thank for you being a member of our community for 7 years. See you elsewhere

Very Helpful
Very Helpful
ObeyTheFist

Game username : ObeyTheFist
Female Posts : 557

PostSubject: Re: I think it's finally time   I think it's finally time I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2018 5:02 am

Sad to see you go, but I wish you the best of luck and lots of happiness! I hope you come back to visit now and then.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I think it's finally time   I think it's finally time I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I think it's finally time
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Keeping I.T. Open :: GENERAL :: Discussion :: Forum-
Jump to: