HomePortalFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
The domain www.kitopen.com will expire on 2018-08-17. Update your bookmarks to point at http://kito.forumotion.com/
You can use google search to find threads and posts here now. Example

Blender2OGRE XML Exporter Plugin for Blender 2.79b

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Arkhon

Arkhon

Game username : Arkhon
Server : Legends of IRE (Private, Founder) IRE (Founder)
Female Posts : 25

blender - Blender2OGRE XML Exporter Plugin for Blender 2.79b Empty
PostSubject: Blender2OGRE XML Exporter Plugin for Blender 2.79b   blender - Blender2OGRE XML Exporter Plugin for Blender 2.79b I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2018 2:04 am

Not entirely sure if this has been posted already, but after quite a while of looking for a mesh exporter that works with a newer version of blender without being a pain to install, I found one, courtesy of another video game's documentation site:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

So for those who haven't found this out yet, or were just to lazy to look, here's the resource.
Just download the file (without extracting), and go into the Add-Ons tab in the User Preferences menu to check the add-on off.

Same requirements as previously; just make sure you have Python 2.6.1 installed.
Back to top Go down
Tigg

Tigg

Game username : Tigg
Server : Impressive Title by Tigg
Female Posts : 156

PostSubject: Re: Blender2OGRE XML Exporter Plugin for Blender 2.79b   blender - Blender2OGRE XML Exporter Plugin for Blender 2.79b I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2018 1:49 pm

Does that work for the IT game?
as i remembered back, KovuTLK once told me the exporter wont work for IT since they export the meshes and skeletons in a way the IT Ogre versions cant read o-o
At least for playermodels?
Back to top Go down
http://www.tiggcreations.com
Arkhon

Arkhon

Game username : Arkhon
Server : Legends of IRE (Private, Founder) IRE (Founder)
Female Posts : 25

PostSubject: Re: Blender2OGRE XML Exporter Plugin for Blender 2.79b   blender - Blender2OGRE XML Exporter Plugin for Blender 2.79b I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2018 3:36 pm

Haven’t tested a player model; tested a cube rigged to the body as an item and so far so good. Cannot 100% guarantee that it works, but hopefully you guys can find some luck with it. I would definitely do some experimentation!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blender2OGRE XML Exporter Plugin for Blender 2.79b   blender - Blender2OGRE XML Exporter Plugin for Blender 2.79b I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Blender2OGRE XML Exporter Plugin for Blender 2.79b
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Keeping I.T. Open :: START HERE :: KITO's IT Source Code :: Resources-
Jump to: