HomePortalFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
The domain www.kitopen.com will expire on 2018-08-17. Update your bookmarks to point at http://kito.forumotion.com/
You can use google search to find threads and posts here now. Example

Campaign loads with loadscreens

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tigg

Tigg

Game username : Tigg
Server : Impressive Title by Tigg
Female Posts : 156

Campaign loads with loadscreens Empty
PostSubject: Campaign loads with loadscreens   Campaign loads with loadscreens I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2018 5:50 pm

So i have set up 3 load screens for the game, but now the campaigns use those. Since they are solid you cant see any fade ins or like the tutorial which should use the transparent tex so you can see the camera rotation arround the character.

Is there a way to tell the campaign which texture to use when starting a campaign? I couldnt find any solution inside the campaigns or script guide :/
Back to top Go down
http://www.tiggcreations.com
Lamina

Lamina

Game username : Lamina
Female Posts : 65

PostSubject: Re: Campaign loads with loadscreens   Campaign loads with loadscreens I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2018 10:40 pm

Use this fix and thank Hyper for it Smile

Code:
void showBackdropOverlay(bool flag, bool showLoadingText=false, const String &loadingCaption="Loading...")
{
    if (flag)
    {
        OverlayManager::getSingleton().getByName("GUIOverlay/Backdrop")->show();
        mBackdrop->show();
        if (showLoadingText)
        {
            OverlayManager::getSingleton().getOverlayElement("GUI/LoadingText")->show();
            OverlayManager::getSingleton().getOverlayElement("GUI/LoadingText")->setCaption(loadingCaption);
        }
        else
            OverlayManager::getSingleton().getOverlayElement("GUI/LoadingText")->hide();

if (mGameStateManager->isInGame() && !mGameStateManager->isCampaign())
        {
            const int maxScreens = 3;
            int random = Math::RangeRandom(1, maxScreens);
            mBackdrop->setMaterialName("GUIMat/loading_screen" + StringConverter::toString(random));
        }
    }
    else
    {
        OverlayManager::getSingleton().getByName("GUIOverlay/Backdrop")->hide();
        mBackdrop->hide();
        OverlayManager::getSingleton().getOverlayElement("GUI/LoadingText")->hide();
    }
}

// Increase MAX_SCREENS by 1 (so 13)
Back to top Go down
Tigg

Tigg

Game username : Tigg
Server : Impressive Title by Tigg
Female Posts : 156

PostSubject: Re: Campaign loads with loadscreens   Campaign loads with loadscreens I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2018 11:31 pm

Oh thank you.
For which source is this? Because i work with 5.5 and i dont want to break things ^^"
Back to top Go down
http://www.tiggcreations.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Campaign loads with loadscreens   Campaign loads with loadscreens I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Campaign loads with loadscreens
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Keeping I.T. Open :: SUPPORT :: Support-
Jump to: