HomePortalFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
The domain www.kitopen.com will expire on 2018-08-17. Update your bookmarks to point at http://kito.forumotion.com/
You can use google search to find threads and posts here now. Example

How to make a custom title screen for your game?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rindepie

Rindepie

Game username : RindePie
Server : Project Kingdom
Female Posts : 5

How to make a custom title screen for your game? Empty
PostSubject: How to make a custom title screen for your game?   How to make a custom title screen for your game? I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2019 2:53 pm

Hey, its me again, clogging up the support board (sorry).
I've seen how to change the icon, and the ogre launcher thingy, but I can't seem to find anything about how to replace the old IT title screen.
You see everyone with their own colorful and unique title screen that you are greeted with everytime you run the game, but I can't seem to find out how!
Is there code I need to replace? or images? Perhaps I need to download something to edit it?
Im sorry again for clogging up the board!
Back to top Go down
Z

Male Posts : 150

PostSubject: Re: How to make a custom title screen for your game?   How to make a custom title screen for your game? I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2019 7:31 pm

Go to media/materials/textures and swap out some of the images used in the default title screen with new ones (keeping the same name/file type).

If you want to add effects and other fancy stuff (such as scrolling or frame animation, etc), you can edit the file "GUIMat" in media/materials/scripts.
Back to top Go down
Rindepie

Rindepie

Game username : RindePie
Server : Project Kingdom
Female Posts : 5

PostSubject: Re: How to make a custom title screen for your game?   How to make a custom title screen for your game? I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2019 12:43 am

Thank you so much! I didn't know it was that easy, whoops..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How to make a custom title screen for your game?   How to make a custom title screen for your game? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How to make a custom title screen for your game?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Keeping I.T. Open :: SUPPORT :: Support-
Jump to: