HomePortalFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
The domain www.kitopen.com will expire on 2018-08-17. Update your bookmarks to point at http://kito.forumotion.com/
You can use google search to find threads and posts here now. Example

blender help?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kittie

Kittie

blender help? Empty
PostSubject: blender help?   blender help? I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2019 12:44 am

I thought I saw a post about this once, but I can't seem to find it.
It's about importing/exporting models so that IT can run it properly? (by using the newest version of blender and not needing to use the old version). I figured it was pretty complicated, but now I don't even know what to do about it lol. There was a converter or something, I thought?
Back to top Go down
Tsezar

Game username : Left Impressive Title.
Male Posts : 411

blender help? Empty
PostSubject: Re: blender help?   blender help? I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2019 6:54 pm

Technically you can use any blender for making stuff for Impressive Title server. To get things working on your server you need to convert them into mesh (if that's an object) and plus skeleton (if that's prey or items). I always use Blender 2.49b to export into mesh and skeleton since it's much better for me and it exports it properly.
There should be OGRE mesh exporter somewhere but I can't find it. I have it but you'll also need to install pythons as well. I could send blender folder with inbuilt exporter but it will require a specific python version that you will need to install by yourself.

Last edited by Tsezar on Fri May 03, 2019 1:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tigg

Tigg

Game username : Tigg
Server : Impressive Title by Tigg
Female Posts : 156

blender help? Empty
PostSubject: Re: blender help?   blender help? I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2019 8:01 pm

Id also be interested in such blender install o.o
Do you know which python is required then?
Back to top Go down
http://www.tiggcreations.com
Tsezar

Game username : Left Impressive Title.
Male Posts : 411

blender help? Empty
PostSubject: Re: blender help?   blender help? I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2019 8:08 pm

Tigg wrote:
Id also be interested in such blender install o.o
Do you know which python is required then?

To be honest I don't know which version specifically because I have two. But one of these: 2.5.1 or 2.6.2

If you want me I can send my blender 2.49b with inbuilt ogre mesh exporter
Back to top Go down
Lamina

Lamina

Game username : Lamina
Female Posts : 65

blender help? Empty
PostSubject: Re: blender help?   blender help? I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2019 8:18 pm

https://github.com/OGRECave/blender2ogre
- You can use this one. The tool has been tested with Blender 2.75 and the Python version it comes with. So you don't need to install a specific Python version.
This is a completely revamped project and includes many new and fixed features, the old Ogre Exporter on the OGRE forums lacks.

http://kito.forumotion.com/t1830-blender-to-mesh-export-tutorial-warning-image-heavy
- There is a tutorial section on this forum, that includes useful tutorials and information for all new server owners. Skip the first part, where he explains where to download and install the exporter. Instead use the one I linked above. I tested the exporter myself with Blender 2.79 with an item I rigged and it worked fine.

For the import of the meshes I actually use my own method of how to do it. This method will work with any version of Blender. If you want to know more, please write me a private message here on the forum.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

blender help? Empty
PostSubject: Re: blender help?   blender help? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

blender help?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Keeping I.T. Open :: SUPPORT :: Support-
Jump to: