HomePortalFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
The domain www.kitopen.com will expire on 2018-08-17. Update your bookmarks to point at http://kito.forumotion.com/
You can use google search to find threads and posts here now. Example

Problems with Tail1, Tail3, Tail4, and Tail5 with Slycan's Modified FH Body (FIXED)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Arkhon

Arkhon

Game username : Arkhon
Server : Legends of IRE (Private, Founder) IRE (Founder)
Female Posts : 25

Problems with Tail1, Tail3, Tail4, and Tail5 with Slycan's Modified FH Body (FIXED) Empty
PostSubject: Problems with Tail1, Tail3, Tail4, and Tail5 with Slycan's Modified FH Body (FIXED)   Problems with Tail1, Tail3, Tail4, and Tail5 with Slycan's Modified FH Body (FIXED) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 09, 2019 10:37 pm

So the awkward space between the modified FH body and the tails listed above has been bothering me for a long time.  I've tried both of the following:

- Using the TL importer to try and fix the issue (didn't work because importing the mesh fucks up the positioning of the skeleton)
- Manually adjusting the vertices (took me 3 hours just to adjust all of the vertices/faces, only to discover it fruitless because I screwed it up the first time)

I've used both 2.49b and 2.79b for importing and exporting, to no noticeable avail.

I've also downloaded CatBird's fix for Tail3 and Tail7.  Tail7 works fine, but Tail3 is evidently a little lower, which I've also tried to fix.

I'd either have
- Missing animation OGRE exceptions (which I knew how to fix), but would in turn lead to
- Closing upon opening the server with no errors in the OGRE log file

If anyone could give me some help/pointers it'd be greatly appreciated!

Thanks in advance.

The problem has been fixed. I will upload a download soon.
Back to top Go down

Problems with Tail1, Tail3, Tail4, and Tail5 with Slycan's Modified FH Body (FIXED)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Keeping I.T. Open :: SUPPORT :: Support :: Solved Support Issues-
Jump to: