HomePortalFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
The domain www.kitopen.com will expire on 2018-08-17. Update your bookmarks to point at http://kito.forumotion.com/
You can use google search to find threads and posts here now. Example

In need of some help

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Koneko

Koneko

Server : Moon Soul
Female Posts : 2

In need of some help Empty
PostSubject: In need of some help   In need of some help I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2019 9:29 pm

Hello! I've recently come back into Impressive Title servers and I have decided to start my own and I feel i'll be dedicated to the creation of it because i'd love to learn more about the process of it. I'm creating a server named Moon Soul.

My problem like any other people starting out is, I don't know how to start, and so I went ahead and signed up for KITO for some info about it. But my major issue is i've gone to multiple topics on here and all share the same links (compile you own IT masterlist), but the issue is the links never open for me or don't connect and most threads are locked or they're EXTREMELY old and I don't wanna necro thread anything. The only thing I have so far is files from RedEye's "Download and instructions (Compile your own IT)" but I don't know how the run the game with those files? There's no .exe files in the download.

Help?
~Koneko
Back to top Go down
ObeyTheFist
Very Helpful
Very Helpful
ObeyTheFist

Game username : ObeyTheFist
Female Posts : 556

PostSubject: Re: In need of some help   In need of some help I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2019 2:21 am

Have you seen this thread? http://kito.forumotion.com/t2340-mega-list-of-faq-tutorials-and-server-help?highlight=master+list

You cannot simply run the game from RedEye's download - you need to use a program such as Microsoft Visual Studio (2010 or 2013 depending on version number of server you're using) to compile the game and the servers for it. Then you need to port forward to set up the servers etc.

It's quite a long process if you've never done it before, but all the links you'll need should be in the one provided above. For help threads like those don't be afraid to necro-thread, although you should definitely search the Help/FAQ section or all the comments on those threads to see if someone has had your problem before and someone else has told them how to fix it.

Best of luck!
Back to top Go down
Koneko

Koneko

Server : Moon Soul
Female Posts : 2

PostSubject: Re: In need of some help   In need of some help I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2019 8:36 pm

Yeah i've visited it before and I just now removed the extension that was blocking me from opening any links on there, but now that I finally open it I get this screen that i'll include a screenshot on this reply.

Also yes I did download Microsoft Visual Studio 2013. I'll try harder to see how to set it up and port it forward.

Screenshot of screen i'm getting from clicking the masterlist link or any link
In need of some help Captur10

Also I greatly appreciate you helping!
~Koneko
Back to top Go down
Hamilton

Hamilton

Game username : Hamilton
Server : Myatar Legends // Dragon's Den
Female Posts : 399

PostSubject: Re: In need of some help   In need of some help I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2019 10:21 pm

It seems that old thread uses the old url for the forum. It's been snagged up by some less than savory folks, it seems. Best to either dirctly link those old threads properly here or to make a new master links thread. (pretty sure this issue was warned about previously)

[for now, here is the links from that thread but with the correct url. hopefully i didnt miss any ^^;]

Setting Up Your Server[/center]

Errors & Fixes

Customizing your Server[/center]

Staff Commands & Server Files[/center]

The Player[/center]

Errors & Fixes

Prey & Items[/center]

Errors & Fixes

Maps & Objects[/center]

Errors & Fixes

Miscellaneous[/center]

its time to face facts. our threads are getting old. our links are CLEARLY out dated. KITO as a whole could do with a little light cleaning. fix up these old urls.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: In need of some help   In need of some help I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

In need of some help
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Keeping I.T. Open :: SUPPORT :: Support-
Jump to: