HomePortalFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
The domain www.kitopen.com will expire on 2018-08-17. Update your bookmarks to point at http://kito.forumotion.com/
You can use google search to find threads and posts here now. Example

Needing a coder! [Curing issue]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
JackSkellington

JackSkellington

Needing a coder! [Curing issue] Empty
PostSubject: Needing a coder! [Curing issue]   Needing a coder! [Curing issue] I_icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2019 9:56 am

Hello.

I would need the help of an coder because characters can't cure themselves. (Healthbar stays red)
It would also be great to cooperate with you in the future, if something comes up!

If you could pm me for my discord or type yours below.
Thank you atleast for your time!
Back to top Go down
ObeyTheFist
Very Helpful
Very Helpful
ObeyTheFist

Game username : ObeyTheFist
Female Posts : 556

PostSubject: Re: Needing a coder! [Curing issue]   Needing a coder! [Curing issue] I_icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2019 12:20 am

This is a known problem and there are multiple threads about it on KITO already. To find a fix you simply need to search this site, find a thread with your problem and read through it to see if any of the suggested fixes work for you.
Back to top Go down
gemini

gemini

Game username : gemini
Server : Elementum (WIP)
Male Posts : 12

PostSubject: Re: Needing a coder! [Curing issue]   Needing a coder! [Curing issue] I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 15, 2019 10:14 am

same issue here. so basically i tried everything that i found here but nothing really seems to work.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Needing a coder! [Curing issue]   Needing a coder! [Curing issue] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Needing a coder! [Curing issue]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Keeping I.T. Open :: SUPPORT :: Support-
Jump to: