HomePortalFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
The domain www.kitopen.com will expire on 2018-08-17. Update your bookmarks to point at http://kito.forumotion.com/
You can use google search to find threads and posts here now. Example

problem with two common 6.0 bugs

Go down 
AuthorMessage
gemini

gemini

Game username : gemini
Server : Elementum (WIP)
Male Posts : 12

problem with two common 6.0 bugs Empty
PostSubject: problem with two common 6.0 bugs   problem with two common 6.0 bugs I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 15, 2019 11:49 am

please note that i did my research and tried everything multiple times already

First off, when the character gets wounded, the health bar doesn't go down. ever. i know you all have heard this a lot before, but i can't seem to find a solution. NOTHING works, i checked every single thread and still nothing

Second, when i'm attacking critters they literally send me flying to space. or just when i'm using the backflip skill

thanks in advance
Back to top Go down
AutumnLeafdust

AutumnLeafdust

Game username : AutumnLeafdust
Server : Blazing Wolves ReBorn (Owner)/Dragon's Den/Eternal Time
Female Posts : 51

PostSubject: Re: problem with two common 6.0 bugs   problem with two common 6.0 bugs I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 24, 2019 12:41 am

http://kito.forumotion.com/t3159-cannot-revive?highlight=Unable+to+revive
For the inability of character revival.

I'm not quite sure about the launching issue, however. If I had to guess, it may have to do with your jump height and gravity combined? Someone, please correct me if I am dead wrong on that one.
Back to top Go down
gemini

gemini

PostSubject: Re: problem with two common 6.0 bugs   problem with two common 6.0 bugs I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2019 9:25 am

i've seen that thread as well. i've seen them all and nothing really helps the issue
Back to top Go down
Prince Arcren

Prince Arcren

Server : Guardians Fate

PostSubject: Re: problem with two common 6.0 bugs   problem with two common 6.0 bugs I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2019 5:42 pm

I don't wanna sound rude,but multiple threads about these exact problems were made,and all of 'em seems to got the solution working just fine.
Are you sure you are putting them in right order and/or into right parts of the code?
If you haven't change any coding in your source,perhaps start again and try to add those solutions.
Back to top Go down
naruto

naruto

PostSubject: Re: problem with two common 6.0 bugs   problem with two common 6.0 bugs I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2019 9:04 pm

Health solutions:
http://www.kito.forumotion.com/t3159-cannot-revive?highlight=Unable+to+revive
http://www.kito.forumotion.com/t3212-health-bar-doesn-t-load
http://www.kito.forumotion.com/t3467-a-few-problem-with-the-new-version-6-0-solved

Hit sends you into the air because of gravity. It can be changed somewhere in the source but I don't remember where exactly.
Back to top Go down
AutumnLeafdust

AutumnLeafdust

Game username : AutumnLeafdust
Server : Blazing Wolves ReBorn (Owner)/Dragon's Den/Eternal Time
Female Posts : 51

PostSubject: Re: problem with two common 6.0 bugs   problem with two common 6.0 bugs I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2019 11:59 pm

http://kito.forumotion.com/t3106-how-do-you-jump-high?highlight=low+jump What Hyper said there, that's where the gravity can be fixed

Also, Gemini, have you recompiled after changing the code? Because if you haven't then it would explain why it doesn't do diddly squat ^^;

Last edited by AutumnLeafdust on Wed Jun 26, 2019 12:03 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Should have asked sooner, oops)
Back to top Go down
gemini

gemini

PostSubject: Re: problem with two common 6.0 bugs   problem with two common 6.0 bugs I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 26, 2019 9:31 pm

of course i have recompiled. everyone's just showing me the same threads over and over again, so just lock this thread i guess.
Back to top Go down
Icea

Icea

Game username : Icea
Server : Figmented Universe (Moderator)
Female Posts : 204

PostSubject: Re: problem with two common 6.0 bugs   problem with two common 6.0 bugs I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2019 3:59 am

Hello! Thought i'd do a last minute help post before this would get locked.

Perhaps you can try the code i have?

Code:
//Recover from wound
 if (woundRecoveryTimer>1)
 {
 Real rate = 1;
 if (isSitting() || isLaying() || isSideLaying())rate = 25;
 if (isRolledOver() || isPlopped() || isLeaning() || isCurled())rate = 50;
 if (isInWater)rate *= 2;
 woundRecoveryTimer -= rate*evt.timeSinceLastFrame;
 }
 if (woundRecoveryTimer>15)return;
 woundRecoveryTimer += 100;

Put this in MagixPlayer.cpp (if you search "//Recover from wound" with search set to "entire solution" you should find it easily). If you already have this code inserted and its still not working i am unsure how to help further, i just thought i'd lend you my code to see if it works as it works for me. The bar doesn't go down super smoothly but hopefully it works. If not i'm unsure of what else to do.
Back to top Go down
gemini

gemini

PostSubject: Re: problem with two common 6.0 bugs   problem with two common 6.0 bugs I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2019 2:48 pm

thank you icea. but it still doesn't seem to work.
Back to top Go down
Icea

Icea

Game username : Icea
Server : Figmented Universe (Moderator)
Female Posts : 204

PostSubject: Re: problem with two common 6.0 bugs   problem with two common 6.0 bugs I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2019 6:46 pm

Odd, works for me. And judging from earlier replies you also seem to have had no luck with the threads above (which have helped me fix my code)

The only other things i could say is make sure you're clicking "build solution" when you're recompiling and if your game is in a folder outside of the one the source code is in, make sure you move your recompiled server from the "build" folder to your server's folder (if you added new items don't copy items.cfg unless you want to add your items back)

If you've been doing this or if your server is in the build folder then i'm afraid i dont know much else on how to fix this. o-o
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: problem with two common 6.0 bugs   problem with two common 6.0 bugs I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

problem with two common 6.0 bugs
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Keeping I.T. Open :: SUPPORT :: Support-
Jump to: