HomePortalFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
The domain www.kitopen.com will expire on 2018-08-17. Update your bookmarks to point at http://kito.forumotion.com/
You can use google search to find threads and posts here now. Example

Additional staff positions ingame

Go down 
AuthorMessage
lazyzim

™
lazyzim

Server : Dragon's Den
Male Posts : 765

Additional staff positions ingame Empty
PostSubject: Additional staff positions ingame   Additional staff positions ingame I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 10:29 am

Here is a suggestion.

At the moment you have as ingame staff ADMIN (awesome powers), MODS (Teleport, Kick or Ban).
I would like to add into the compile a staff position of "Guide". They have no powers except to Teleport.

We have a growing number of really helpful players who know their way around the game and wish to reward
them with a title for what they do. I am assuming it wouldn't be hard to code in. In place of MOD on the server you would add
another name. HLP (for helper) or some such.

I was considering allowing them to place it after their character name but then anyone could do it and create problems.

~Lazyzim~

Back to top Go down
Catbird

Catbird

Game username : Catbird
Female Posts : 243

Additional staff positions ingame Empty
PostSubject: Re: Additional staff positions ingame   Additional staff positions ingame I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 8:28 pm

If you do a search on the entire solution for 'mod', you come across all the bits of code that make mods ...mods. I've never personally messed with any of this and seen if it would work, but if you duplicated the code bits and changed everything around, you miiight be able to get it to work. No guarantees on that one, though.
Back to top Go down

Additional staff positions ingame
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Keeping I.T. Open :: GENERAL :: Suggestions-
Jump to: