HomePortalFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
The domain www.kitopen.com will expire on 2018-08-17. Update your bookmarks to point at http://kito.forumotion.com/
You can use google search to find threads and posts here now. Example

Just trying to get a better understanding...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rocco the lion

Rocco the lion

Game username : Rocky
Server : SoE
Male Posts : 4

Just trying to get a better understanding... Empty
PostSubject: Just trying to get a better understanding...   Just trying to get a better understanding... I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2012 3:36 pm

Hey, thanks for taking the time to read my question. I'm just curious, the new body parts I.e the new bodies,manes,heads,models etc.Will those be in the K.I.T.O game when its released? I noticed no other I.T server has them and I know this is kind of a blunt question but I just happen to really like the models being developed and was wondering what to do or where to go to use them?
Back to top Go down
Catbird

Catbird

Game username : Catbird
Female Posts : 243

PostSubject: Re: Just trying to get a better understanding...   Just trying to get a better understanding... I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2012 3:42 pm

The bodies are technically free for everyone, they just haven't been used because as the current system goes, they would have to replace the OIT body, and that creates a hassle for presets, etc, because there is no scroller for bodies. Some servers have the heads. but there are often difficulties getting the materials to work for people who don't have the knowledge.

The KITO game IS released...if you want the bodies you replace the models yourself, since its just a test client.
Back to top Go down
Rocco the lion

Rocco the lion

Game username : Rocky
Server : SoE
Male Posts : 4

PostSubject: Re: Just trying to get a better understanding...   Just trying to get a better understanding... I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2012 3:51 pm

Ah I see, so there is no technically gamewith them or one that will add them, its just up for grabs then. I understand
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just trying to get a better understanding...   Just trying to get a better understanding... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Just trying to get a better understanding...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Keeping I.T. Open :: KITO Test Client-
Jump to: